Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > The Tutorial "Master List"
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
kadomony
FRENCH EXPRESS

How to make fat compressed beats:

http://www.musicradar.com/tuition/t...S&source=MRTUIT

Old Post Feb-08-2010 07:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kadomony Click here to Send kadomony a Private Message Visit kadomony's homepage! Add kadomony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
5-htp
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by aNYthing
Epic tutorial using Live to make prodigy's "smack my bitch up":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU5Dn-WaElI

wow. i am blown away, this is by far, one of the best and most interesting vids ive seen on youtube!!!

Old Post Feb-08-2010 07:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for 5-htp Click here to Send 5-htp a Private Message Add 5-htp to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kadomony
FRENCH EXPRESS

Nice layered bass tutorial (may have been posted before?)

http://www.squidoo.com/bigbadbass

Old Post Feb-11-2010 15:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kadomony Click here to Send kadomony a Private Message Visit kadomony's homepage! Add kadomony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cronodevir
Me.

Anyone know any good tutorials or tips on making those hardcore gabber kicks [Angerfist, Headhunterz, Masters of HArdcore, dj Weirdo, THa Playah etc]?

they will attest my patients restorations from the best

i'm from the west i'm not an acmeist only the alchemist

Old Post Mar-26-2010 02:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cronodevir Click here to Send cronodevir a Private Message Add cronodevir to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zak McKracken
Trance

909 BD -> Distorion -> success making gabber.

Old Post Apr-17-2010 15:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zak McKracken Click here to Send Zak McKracken a Private Message Add Zak McKracken to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cronodevir
Me.

Lol, ive actually been making kicks by muting 2 oscs on a o3sc, setting the last osc to square....go from there

they will attest my patients restorations from the best

i'm from the west i'm not an acmeist only the alchemist

Old Post Apr-21-2010 02:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cronodevir Click here to Send cronodevir a Private Message Add cronodevir to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

Could someone help me with a good ADSR envelope for a pad? my problem is my pads don't seem so seamless in breakdowns and the progress from a chord to another is way too audible, in not a good way.

Using Sytrus for my pads.

Old Post Jun-10-2010 07:24  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rockback
tranceaddict in training

hey i know this is a stupid question but i wondering if anyone knew how to load more than one effect on an instrument in fl studio.......

Old Post Sep-02-2010 19:55  India
Click Here to See the Profile for rockback Click here to Send rockback a Private Message Add rockback to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
meshblorg
Suspended User

Interesting

Old Post Nov-25-2010 06:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for meshblorg Click here to Send meshblorg a Private Message Add meshblorg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
scott b
tranceaddict in training

hi guy's need some input on ASDR

first of all i'am using emu px7 command station and e5000 samplers .but i've been working on some string patches and mesin around with the env asdr and nothing ever changes i've almost all the roms so realy got some great pads but why does nothing change exept relase 2 does it have something to do with the patchchords that i have no idea how they work theese things are realy complicated i sell about 30 of them a year they sound great 24 bit 1/4" out sombody 's got to know scott

Old Post Feb-25-2011 07:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for scott b Click here to Send scott b a Private Message Add scott b to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Excess
Somewhere, Out There

logic 9 ultrabeat multi-timbral tutorial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5K23mcl_Sg

Last edited by Excess on Jul-26-2011 at 19:36

Old Post Jul-26-2011 19:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Excess Click here to Send Excess a Private Message Visit Excess's homepage! Add Excess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
P-Shot
tranceaddict in training

Love

This thread is massive!!!!!!

Old Post Aug-17-2011 15:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for P-Shot Click here to Send P-Shot a Private Message Add P-Shot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > The Tutorial "Master List"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBoobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [2005] [10]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDark Suite feat. Aura - "Dark Sweet Piano" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread