Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > A Message from Markus Schulz
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
trancebrat
Terry Bones' wife

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Piazza

Dave Piazza

I'm a bit lost so maybe you can help me. Why have you posted more than once in this thread and each post seems to contradict the one before it? I have never had a problem with you before, Dave, so this isn't an attack on you. I just can't help but notice that your posts in this thread are all over the place.

Markus - great post

Old Post Oct-27-2004 00:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trancebrat Click here to Send trancebrat a Private Message Add trancebrat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dave Piazza
The Elitist

Mr. Schulz I expect you to enguage this debate.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 00:40  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Piazza Click here to Send Dave Piazza a Private Message Visit Dave Piazza's homepage! Add Dave Piazza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hitman
Faked

quote:
Behind the Decks with Dave Piazza || Cancelled

BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLAB
LABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABL
ABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA

Regards.

Dave Piazza

=============================================

You've made your point, wanker!

Old Post Oct-27-2004 00:41  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Hitman Click here to Send Hitman a Private Message Add Hitman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Creamfields23
Bunga Bunga alliance

quote:
Originally posted by trancebrat
I'm a bit lost so maybe you can help me. Why have you posted more than once in this thread and each post seems to contradict the one before it?

Clicky!

Last edited by Creamfields23 on Oct-27-2004 at 00:50

Old Post Oct-27-2004 00:41  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Creamfields23 Click here to Send Creamfields23 a Private Message Add Creamfields23 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dave Piazza
The Elitist

quote:
Originally posted by trancebrat
I'm a bit lost so maybe you can help me. Why have you posted more than once in this thread and each post seems to contradict the one before it?

Please explain where the contradictions exist

Old Post Oct-27-2004 00:42  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Piazza Click here to Send Dave Piazza a Private Message Visit Dave Piazza's homepage! Add Dave Piazza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TrAnCeAkI
LOL Queen :P

its really sad that a producer/dj has to take time out of his busy schedule just to say something like this to all of tranceaddict! obvisouly the problem is big!!! hopefully some people will get the message!!.. respect to markus

Im Kai Tracids Future WIFE!!

Old Post Oct-27-2004 00:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for TrAnCeAkI Click here to Send TrAnCeAkI a Private Message Visit TrAnCeAkI's homepage! Add TrAnCeAkI to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancebrat
Terry Bones' wife

quote:
Mr. Schulz I expect you to enguage this debate.

Engage?

Old Post Oct-27-2004 00:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trancebrat Click here to Send trancebrat a Private Message Add trancebrat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dave Piazza
The Elitist

quote:
Originally posted by Hitman
You've made your point, wanker!

exactly what markus means when he says TA has become childish.

I am going to ignore you because I am more intersted to talk to Markus at this time. Also, I have no beef with you like I have with Ian or Lushimmee + davidclarke

Old Post Oct-27-2004 00:44  Italy
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

quote:
Originally posted by TrAnCeAkI
its really sad that a producer/dj has to take time out of his busy schedule just to say something like this to all of tranceaddict! obvisouly the problem is big!!! hopefully some people will get the message!!.. respect to markus

Yep, I do respect him for this. The first thing I thought when I saw this thread was "Dave Piazza." I'm sure it has something to do with him, but his message still applies to TA as a whole.

And Dave... We know you have a personal thing against Markus now. Please take it to PMs, e-mails, IMs, etc.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 00:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
starlabs
Supreme tranceaddict

I have to agree the board has taken a downturn recently... with a few "bad apples" having to get their 2 cents in on every thread to pipe their unconstructive and unfunny jabs at their most unfavorite DJs and producers. Give it a rest.

The signal-to-noise ratio is getting pretty bad.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 00:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for starlabs Click here to Send starlabs a Private Message Add starlabs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dave Piazza
The Elitist

quote:
Originally posted by TrAnCeAkI

I'm glad you see the hidden message too.

This is why I want Mr.Schulz to respond back because I find it to a bad message to send to TA.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 00:47  Italy
trancebrat
Terry Bones' wife

quote:
Please explain where the contradictions exist

I would quote you, but you deleted your first post. You posted a response and then immediately follwed with another post that said you weren't going to post a response until Markus elaborated further. It sounded like two different people wrote those two posts.

Old Post Oct-27-2004 00:47  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > A Message from Markus Schulz
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackdeep progressive track [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFreeform Five - "Perspex Sex" (Ewan's Hi-NRG Rmx) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread