Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Bpm 2017
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Wow, so they did ban the parties in Tulum.

I love the place and was meant to go on holiday towards the end of summer but now it looks like I have to postpone due to work commitments.

I was thinking of going in Jan for BPM but honestly hearing all you talk about how crappy/ghetto the parties are, I'm now thinking to just go another time and forget BPM.

I don't get a huge amount of time each year to go away on vacation so when I do, I want to splurge and do it in style, but it sounds like BPM aint that?

Old Post Jun-12-2016 16:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

it's run by greed now, Syrossian was right lol. Super early bird went from $450 two years ago to $650. Day events jumped 33% and jungle parties more than doubled in only one year. Overcrowded, overpriced, more dudes, more bottle service all over, long waits for wristbands still... I loved BPM in 2014 and 2015 but it no longer has its charm. And it's run by a greedy dictatorship that's trying to bilk as much $ out of people by cutting corners and increasing prices dramatically

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Jun-12-2016 19:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

parties starting to leak-

Friday Jan 6-Chus & Ceballos
Sat Jan 7-Tiefschwarz
Jan 8-Marco Carola
Friday Jan 13-Sian
Jan 12-Jamie Jones
Jan 13-Dubfire
Jan 13-Steve Lawler
Sat Jan 14-Pisetzky

Full line up is supposed to be out in 3 weeks

Last edited by MR STROKE on Oct-15-2016 at 21:44

Old Post Oct-11-2016 18:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

Line up next week

Old Post Oct-15-2016 21:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

http://edmlife.com/the-bpm-festival...ar-anniversary/

Presale tix for Academy LA, Exchange LA, Time OC and Nova SD!

Old Post Oct-17-2016 18:59  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evorobert
tranceaddict

Anyone going this time around? Got a great flight deal this time with Southwest whom just started service to Cancun.

Old Post Oct-26-2016 00:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for evorobert Click here to Send evorobert a Private Message Add evorobert to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by evorobert
Anyone going this time around? Got a great flight deal this time with Southwest whom just started service to Cancun.

Yep

and .....When the hell did SW start flying to Cancun ?

Old Post Oct-28-2016 14:11  United States
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE
Yep

and .....When the hell did SW start flying to Cancun ?

http://swamedia.com/releases/southw...llarta-mexico-2

Old Post Oct-29-2016 06:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

Big black Cox in my ass this year

Old Post Nov-04-2016 19:39  United States
henryv
Henry De Villon

I'm going to this! hope to see some of ya'll

Old Post Nov-14-2016 18:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for henryv Click here to Send henryv a Private Message Visit henryv's homepage! Add henryv to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by henryv
I'm going to this! hope to see some of ya'll

n00b

Old Post Nov-15-2016 18:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

So guys, what the fuck has happedn in Tulum. I was planning to go back next year (not necessarily to BPM) and a friend told me there was a land grab by the government and 22 beachfront hotels (including all the big names like CoquiCoqui) got raided and demolished!

What the actual fuck?

My friend had a deposit down for this xmas and it's gone.

There's a lot of bullshit surrounding it but how is tulum going to operate with half the hotels now gone?

Old Post Nov-18-2016 23:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Bpm 2017
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLovely song... [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDelegate - "Want U 2 Stay" (Original Club Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread