Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > [STATS] Top TA outgoing domains linked in posts
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Swamper
Webmonstah

Hello! [STATS] Top TA outgoing domains linked in posts

124102 : youtube.com
66982 : megaupload.com
61355 : facebook.com
53701 : soundcloud.com
39096 : myspace.com
38829 : discogs.com
30912 : sendspace.com
28169 : ul.to
22605 : cgi.ebay.com
20421 : beatport.com
19718 : depositfiles.com
18716 : filefactory.com
18359 : mixcloud.com
15650 : en.wikipedia.org
15063 : twitter.com
14550 : bit.ly
12056 : mp3.juno.co.uk
10854 : wantickets.com
10376 : zshare.net
9666 : uploaded.to
9077 : residentadvisor.net

Looks about right.

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Dec-19-2023 16:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Merry Christmas, big man.

Old Post Dec-19-2023 16:10  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

MySpace really was a juggernaut once, wasn't it.

(~)

Old Post Dec-20-2023 00:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Doctor
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Sykonee
MySpace really was a juggernaut once, wasn't it.

That Discogs hasn't yet beaten it yet, on a music forum, really underlines that. Still, I bet Swamper's MySpace page is all totally pimped out.

Old Post Dec-31-2023 22:15  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Doctor Click here to Send Spin Doctor a Private Message Add Spin Doctor to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

quote:
Originally posted by Spin Doctor
That Discogs hasn't yet beaten it yet, on a music forum, really underlines that. Still, I bet Swamper's MySpace page is all totally pimped out.

To be fair, TA's peak years were around the same era as MySpace's peak years, and in those days, it was still one of the go-to places to hear music. Discogs has always been more database than streaming service, which is handy for providing some background info on a release, but not for sharing music clips.

(~)

Old Post Jan-01-2024 03:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Doctor
Supreme tranceaddict

Good observation. MySpace is still online and I wonder who is its target audience these days. In the right hands and with the right business model, given it's historical power, it could be rebooted as a BandCamp competitor.

https://myspace.com/ (link +1)

Old Post Jan-01-2024 12:01  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Doctor Click here to Send Spin Doctor a Private Message Add Spin Doctor to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > [STATS] Top TA outgoing domains linked in posts
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease ID this one, please pretty please! [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBlank & Jones - "Wake Up" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread