Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Simcut
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ChrisWChandler
tranceaddict in training

Simcut

Does anyone know anything about the legendary Simcut? I have heard he's practically a God in the Trance world.

Old Post Dec-21-2020 20:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ChrisWChandler Click here to Send ChrisWChandler a Private Message Add ChrisWChandler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

I know all about him.

Old Post Dec-21-2020 21:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Lol.

If you want his autograph just send him a message on Discogs.

Old Post Dec-21-2020 22:19  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

He's a fat guy right?

Old Post Dec-21-2020 22:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
He's a fat guy right?

JFC, Pie, be nice now.

Is this real? It's still 20fucking20, so I can't be sure of anything.

Old Post Dec-22-2020 14:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

Enjoyed his accent in the TranceAddict radio days...

Unrelated - did a search and discovered this drama-filled thread from 2004 - Buy/Sell forum where someone posed as a girl for sympathy and scammed for sale posts

FRAUD - READ INSIDE FOR THE TRUTH

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Dec-23-2020 18:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Lol, there truly is no greater place on the internet.

Old Post Dec-23-2020 18:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Our drama is so disappointing now. Orange-O quits because I called him a little bitch after he acted like a little bitch? Disappointing. I guess the discovery of Rann's tea-making history was our last hurrah

Old Post Dec-23-2020 18:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Lol, I forgot about that. Even in the context of "Can you even believe it?!" RANN is perfectly forgettable. lol.

Old Post Dec-23-2020 20:52 
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

There used to be so much drama in the COR that 5 or 6 good threads would be bumped off the first page by noon each day. It was easier to keep up with that shit when I was younger and work was less demanding, I'll say that for sure.

What's the DJ Rann tea-making drama? That sounds kinda familiar, but I can't seem to recall the details. Just curious. Not asking for a "the history of" explanation, just the 10,000 ft. overview.

PS, if someone does not reply with the overview in 37 seconds, I too am quitting.

It's raining like a bastard right now, but supposed to change over to snow later in the day, then drop to 15F/-9C tonight. Leave the tap dripping, yo.

Old Post Dec-24-2020 11:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

He may or may not have been pally with Max Martin.

Old Post Dec-24-2020 11:23  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
There used to be so much drama in the COR that 5 or 6 good threads would be bumped off the first page by noon each day. It was easier to keep up with that shit when I was younger and work was less demanding, I'll say that for sure.

What's the DJ Rann tea-making drama? That sounds kinda familiar, but I can't seem to recall the details. Just curious. Not asking for a "the history of" explanation, just the 10,000 ft. overview.

PS, if someone does not reply with the overview in 37 seconds, I too am quitting.

It's raining like a bastard right now, but supposed to change over to snow later in the day, then drop to 15F/-9C tonight. Leave the tap dripping, yo.

He lied about his life/occupation. In reality he is a cuck for his wife, who runs a day spa in LA.

Old Post Dec-24-2020 12:22 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Simcut
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback4. another good tune [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBBE – Seven Days & One Week [2009]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread