Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 296 - Storm the c0r!!!
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
KilldaDJ
birth.school.trance.death

i has no idea wtf is going on in here

im so fuckign drunk rn

Found Atlantis - Mixography [mix archive/mokumentary/my soul]?
i writed a song.

Old Post Jan-09-2021 21:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for KilldaDJ Click here to Send KilldaDJ a Private Message Visit KilldaDJ's homepage! Add KilldaDJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

There are now stories emerging that suggest this was perhaps designed to be even more violent than first thought:

CNN: https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/09/medi...ry-8/index.html

Politico: https://www.politico.com/news/magaz...-failure-456237

Politico: https://www.politico.com/news/2021/...side-job-456725

I'll also share a forum post from an individual who knows a person who is an expert the political turmoil we're experiencing in the US. Below were their talking points regarding why Trump was perma banned after his Tweet about not attending the innaguration.

1) The threat now is greater than it was before 1/6. Despite not arresting people on site, the FBI is now desperate to arrest them ASAP. He's describing this as similar to the frantic scramble after 9/11 to shut down terrorist groups, identify potential terrorists inside the US, except it's being done without leadership. There's been no national address, no briefings from the FBI or DHS, etc. No call on the public for assistance at a high level. As if Trump and Trump appointees do not want this to succeed. After 9/11, you had federal officials on TV nonstop. So far there's been none of that.
2) This was not an organic act. This was done with some active or passive assistance from government officials. Part of what he teaches is how to use a popular uprising as cover for a more organized event and he says this looks like that. The many denials for additional security on that day. The delay for national guard once the assault started - the delays seem to align with when it was reported that Pence and Pelosi were safe and that the EC ballots were safe - as if it was recognized that whatever objective there might have been had failed. This isn't to say that specific people/agencies were aware of this and wanted it to happen, but he expects to discover that to be the case, even if the rationale was that they didn't want to deploy additional police out of fear of angering Trump.
3) He believes that Dan Scavino has been coordinating between Trump and the white supremacy and other trumpist groups that showed up, and that there was an explicit call for violence from the WH to the groups through Scavino. He bases this on the behavior of the group.
4) He believes members or staffers of members of Congress also coordinated with the insurrectionists. Many had maps of the Capitol, which aren't necessarily hard to find, but they aren't labeled with some of the more obscure locations that the crowd targeted. Someone familiar with the current assignment of space in the capitol had to add those details. Also, at least one door that is always locked due to a lack of available security was opened for insurrectionists to enter. That could have been capitol police or a staffer (not unlike the Oregon legislator who let in insurrectionists at the OR capitol) but someone let them in because it's clear from video they didn't break in.

Old Post Jan-10-2021 12:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

not one scintilla of what you just posted was about cum

Old Post Jan-10-2021 16:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

I think I want cum now too.

Old Post Jan-10-2021 18:08  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Jan-10-2021 20:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Well that made me chortle.

What's the verdict, then? Was this just a bunch of angry redneck idiots who didn't even know their own gameplan beyond "Get wild" at Trump's command? Or are they a bunch of carefully groomed domestic terrorists who would have murdered a whole bunch of Trump's political enemies if not for some quick action to get them out of harm's way?

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jan-10-2021 21:18  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

I think it was a bunch of angry redneck idiots with a few domestic terrorists mixed in. Unfortunately crowds of angry idiots can do pretty horrific things.

I did laugh at the video of the woman being shot, however. When everyone screams out 'Gun! Gun!' like that was an unexpected development.

Old Post Jan-10-2021 22:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
I did laugh at the video of the woman being shot

Old Post Jan-11-2021 00:17  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

The funniest death to emerge from this is the MAGAt that was trampled while carrying a 'Don't Tread On Me' flag. This is true!

/even Oliver Stone would balk at that level of symbolism
//dude who died after getting tased in the balls is a close second

(~)

Old Post Jan-11-2021 01:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Beware da balls taser

Old Post Jan-11-2021 01:23  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
Beware da balls taser

I think 'angry redneck idiot' describes him well.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Jan-11-2021 07:21  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

I'm thinking it was a mix, possibly: angry rednecks whose presence could hide/mask a more organized core. For example, the pics of the guy in tactical gear with a handfull of zip cuffs. There was an actual gallows erected on the grounds. Stuff like that. The delay in getting additional law enforcement and/or military/NG boots on the ground until AFTER it was clear that Pence and Pelosi and the EC ballots were (relatively) safe. But it's not like copies of the ballots don't exist, so it couldn't have been a simple "capture the flag" type operation. I really think there was an organized core that meant to get hold of Pence and/or Pelosi and the EC ballots and use that position to force other lawmakers to not continue as long as Biden was going to the next president.

EDIT: with all that said, I hope I am wrong. Even if it turns out to have only been angry MAGA rednecks, it went wayyyyy too far for my comfort. What they did, including the 100+ lawmakers that supported it, meets the very definitions of sedition and insurrection as defined by our nation's laws. They attempted to interfere with/stop an official process of the government. And they knew it. Try every single one they can.

Old Post Jan-11-2021 12:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 296 - Storm the c0r!!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback>>> Remix ID Robbie Rivera <<< [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe F.T.T. - Make It Good (Fuzzy Hair Vocal Mix) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread