Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Are today's drugs very different from years ago?
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Dj Pluviose
Supreme tranceaddict

Wow, a lot of great replies. Yeah, there was there high sense of euphoria, energy, love, PLUR, and all this uplifting nonsense that made it so great back in the day. I don't know, I haven't felt it or seen it since 2011 and it died out for me.

For those who want to expand more sources of discussion that confirm/debate this, here is a thread on Reddit where people probably as old or older than us are confirming that stuff back then was better.

https://www.reddit.com/r/aves/comme...nt_or_just_the/

Old Post Apr-12-2019 02:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Pluviose Click here to Send Dj Pluviose a Private Message Add Dj Pluviose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

I took half a pill last night and it was great. The magic hasn't disappeared, and never will. You're in or you're not.

Old Post Apr-12-2019 16:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

Blue dolphins were my favourite

I'll never forget that night

Old Post Apr-12-2019 17:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Pluviose
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by LoveHate
Blue dolphins were my favourite

I'll never forget that night

I actually had those in the very very beginning of my years. Incredible stuff and haven’t felt anything like that since then.

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
I took half a pill last night and it was great. The magic hasn't disappeared, and never will. You're in or you're not.

You are either lucky or many people here are wrong nd have it in their heads.

Old Post Apr-14-2019 21:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Pluviose Click here to Send Dj Pluviose a Private Message Add Dj Pluviose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Look at his location: London. Now read what I wrote about pills in Europe. See if you can put 2 and 2 together.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Apr-15-2019 05:23  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mel David
Supreme tranceaddict

I haven't done it for several years, but for trance the best is MJ + nangs. You don't even need much MJ. For me, half a cone for the entire night is enough. But the nangs, you need enough to keep going as each bulb only lasts a couple of mins, if you use a large balloon to breath in/out, rather than just blowing it out into the air & wasting the gas.

Comedowns from MDMA are so depressing for the next few days that I don't bother with it anymore. I'd rather have a meth binge.

Regardless, I've never taken hero doses of anything as I like to be coordinated enough to dance. Dancing is my bag, specially once the natural endorphins kick in! Never blacked out or overdosed, ever. The only horrific times I've had were from alkomahole!

Old Post Apr-23-2019 11:01  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Mel David Click here to Send Mel David a Private Message Visit Mel David's homepage! Add Mel David to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

lately I've been getting high off probiotics, those microbes will fuck you up brah.

Old Post Apr-24-2019 17:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mel David

Comedowns from MDMA are so depressing for the next few days that I don't bother with it anymore. I'd rather have a meth binge.

yup I can't handle the mid week comedown at 38 anymore. When I was 19 it was easy. But these days with a career and family and all the stress that comes with it I just can't handle the MDMA anymore. Literally suicide Tuesday

Old Post Apr-24-2019 18:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omnisphere
Supreme tranceaddict

All you sickos get help. This is not what Trance music was about.

Old Post May-03-2019 23:22  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Omnisphere Click here to Send Omnisphere a Private Message Add Omnisphere to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

quote:
Originally posted by Omnisphere

Clearly not.

(1994 release, by the by)

(~)

Old Post May-03-2019 23:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mel David
Supreme tranceaddict

Eh, tribe folk have been ritualistically getting high on psychedelic plant or fungi for eons to hypnotic beats. Western civ. stole the idea & made a commercial black market out of the practice.

Look at these satanic worshippers fistpumping to a giant mural of Baal.

Old Post May-04-2019 00:13  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Mel David Click here to Send Mel David a Private Message Visit Mel David's homepage! Add Mel David to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by Omnisphere

It's not often you hear someone talk about a genre of music like it's their teenage daughter.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post May-04-2019 00:28  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Are today's drugs very different from years ago?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGreat psy trance 2001 [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBunker - "Descent" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread