Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r
James Zabiela 5/16/12 @ Bleu ;-) I've been meaning to see him at NYC but could never make it to his thursday night Cielo shows. It's about time I get to check him out at Detroit!

Don't even, wait to see him in NY. There will be so many options that I can already guarantee Zabiela won't be the best option.

Old Post Mar-02-2012 17:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

Ok guys, first post of the thread is updated with the events that have been announced so far with links to buy tix. You know the drill

You'll also find some info that I have gathered from past years about food, hotels, transport, etc. with an interactive map I put together for last year (I'll also edit the map as I go, or I might just scrap it altogether and start a new one, which I'll put up in the first post of the thread to make it easy for everyone to find info).

If you have any info about the city or anything else that would be helpful for first-time DEMFers, post it up and I'll add it

PS. Dirtybird earlybirds are on sale for $15 get them while you can!

Old Post Mar-06-2012 21:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

quote:
Originally posted by PoLskA
5/26...
but i would choose the CVS party over this...

I was all excited when i woke up to the news then realized that im going to DEMF and Dirtybird party is that night as well, so i'm going to pass on that one!

PS. I haven't seen Zabiela since his One + One project so it has been a while.. I have a feeling he will be back at NYC at some point..

Old Post Mar-06-2012 23:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r
I was all excited when i woke up to the news then realized that im going to DEMF and Dirtybird party is that night as well, so i'm going to pass on that one!

PS. I haven't seen Zabiela since his One + One project so it has been a while.. I have a feeling he will be back at NYC at some point..

JUST. WAIT. Dirtybird won't be the best option either

Old Post Mar-07-2012 00:45  United States
EliPsE
Gabi Diva

Got my plane tickets ready to go.

Old Post Mar-07-2012 21:41  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for EliPsE Click here to Send EliPsE a Private Message Visit EliPsE's homepage! Add EliPsE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by EliPsE
Got my plane tickets ready to go.

WOOHOOO!!!! glad you're coming! Hope you are peeping that Blankcode party as hard as I am, hahaha

Old Post Mar-07-2012 23:14  United States
Chaska
Techno Addict

A little early Plastikman to get you ready

Old Post Mar-08-2012 00:26  United States
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

a lil early to get me ready...bc he's going to be performing??

Old Post Mar-08-2012 00:53  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by edubbz
a lil early to get me ready...bc he's going to be performing??

Nothing says Detroit like old school Richie. Come one man, don't tell me listening to stuff like this doesn't get you excited for a whole weekend of it!

Old Post Mar-08-2012 02:02  United States
sweetcaroline
On Location in Motor City

Latecomer to the party, but I don't think I can stay away. Count me in. Booked a room at the Holiday Inn Express. I'll figure out the rest out later.

Old Post Mar-09-2012 01:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sweetcaroline Click here to Send sweetcaroline a Private Message Add sweetcaroline to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Disturbed10890
Senior tranceaddict

Looking worse and worse each day, dont think I am gonna be able to make it.... who needs a ticket still lol

Old Post Mar-09-2012 02:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Disturbed10890 Click here to Send Disturbed10890 a Private Message Add Disturbed10890 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ravracer16
Supreme tranceaddict

First time going. So just to be certain, tickets weren't not mailed out yet?? Correct?

Old Post Mar-09-2012 02:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ravracer16 Click here to Send ravracer16 a Private Message Add ravracer16 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPhat Electro Track ID Needed! [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Mo & Marc De Clarq - Confused State Of Mind [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread