Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Props to Bal en Blanc.. have they listened?
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
fullhouse
snowmen full of bullets

quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle
What am I being charged with, officer?

A classic TA offense. Claiming to go to parties you've never been to.

Old Post Mar-16-2012 04:45  Lesotho
Click Here to See the Profile for fullhouse Click here to Send fullhouse a Private Message Add fullhouse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

Really now. Since we're in this mode, present your evidence to the court.

Old Post Mar-16-2012 07:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

I see no need to present the evidence. You have been found guilty therefore I exile you to the c0r for 3 days

Old Post Mar-16-2012 15:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm actually glad Fullhouse id back. Everyone is pretty nice on this board, so it's good to have someone to jab at without feeling bad about it.

Old Post Mar-16-2012 19:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fullhouse
snowmen full of bullets

quote:
Really now. Since we're in this mode, present your evidence to the court.

quote:
Danny Tenaglia at BeB in 2000 (or 2001) was no joke. One of my favorite parties ever.

quote:
Originally posted by djchez
that was BnB not BeB ; )

quote:
You sure? It was quite a while ago, but he played Black & Blue in like 2005/6. I'm talking 2000/1. It is possible that I'm off, but I always thought it was Bal en Blanc.

Yes, you always thought the party you went to (where everybody was unmistakably not dressed in white) was Bal en Blanc.

quote:
Originally posted by Romchik22
Must of been a very good time

Old Post Mar-16-2012 19:59  Lesotho
Click Here to See the Profile for fullhouse Click here to Send fullhouse a Private Message Add fullhouse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

The initials of both parties is B&B. They're both colors. I have very few visual memories of that night, but plenty in audio. When the music's good I spend most of the time with my eyes closed.

Is claiming to have to gone to parties one didn't actually attend a "classic TA offense", fullofshithouse? If so, I've never noticed it.

Old Post Mar-16-2012 20:24  United States
fullhouse
snowmen full of bullets

quote:
The initials of both parties is B&B. They're both colors. I have very few visual memories of that night, but plenty in audio. When the music's good I spend most of the time with my eyes closed.

Is claiming to have to gone to parties one didn't actually attend a "classic TA offense", fullofshithouse? If so, I've never noticed it.

Don't be so angry. I love you O colorblind one.

Old Post Mar-16-2012 20:26  Lesotho
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

Dammit stop being nice. I was hoping to blow off some steam.

Thanks a lot

Old Post Mar-16-2012 20:35  United States
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

stuart price aka thin white duke was added to the lineup as the final piece

Old Post Mar-16-2012 21:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
viciousmarie
Senior tranceaddict

We are proud to announce the last artist to complete the line-up in the main room, Jacques Lu Cont aka Thin White Duke, Stuart Price, Paper Faces, Man With Guitar. Playground Productions has worked hard for the past 5 years to feature this incomparable artist at Bal en Blanc and his current schedule finally allows him to perform at this year's event. Yes!!!

Old Post Mar-16-2012 21:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for viciousmarie Click here to Send viciousmarie a Private Message Add viciousmarie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KrinKer
I RULE ALL OF U !!!

Impressed I am !

Old Post Mar-16-2012 22:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for KrinKer Click here to Send KrinKer a Private Message Add KrinKer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

quote:
Originally posted by KrinKer
Impressed I am !

going into my signature

Old Post Mar-16-2012 23:12  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Props to Bal en Blanc.. have they listened?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown tune [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCJ Stone - Shining Star (CJ Stone's Club Mix) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread