Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Revolution Radio 93.5FM Miami 104.7Fort Lauderdale
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
Never thought there was much of a difference. Mixcloud works fine for me...

Just can't download, mainly because they pay their artists, which is a big reason I like mixcloud.

Old Post Jul-21-2015 18:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

I've had issues loading/playing music on it from time to time. Never deal with that on SC.

Old Post Jul-21-2015 18:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

what i hate about mixcloud more than anything is if i try to rip a set off their site just cuz it isnt available anywhere else, they cap the download speed. cheap ass motherfuckers.

also if you use the app in the us you cant scrub a mix backwards. like REALLY?!

Old Post Jul-21-2015 18:27  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
t3cHn0_43ad

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
Every mix I've uploaded and has been taken down for copywrite. I don't have any strikes left before my account permanently gets deleted.

Flo zippyshare link can be done!

lol damn...I had one mix flagged and removed so far. Zippy it is then

Like Orangesto said on MC, the interface is buggy and the player takes forever to sync once you jump around.

Old Post Jul-21-2015 18:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KiNeTiC ENeRgY Click here to Send KiNeTiC ENeRgY a Private Message Add KiNeTiC ENeRgY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
what i hate about mixcloud more than anything is if i try to rip a set off their site just cuz it isnt available anywhere else, they cap the download speed. cheap ass motherfuckers.

I hate that

Old Post Jul-21-2015 18:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin

Forgot about this BS. Yea, WTF?!

Old Post Jul-21-2015 19:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

In

Old Post Jul-23-2015 03:03 
Donnie Gryphon

It's meant to be club tunes. So I'm going with the route of what I would be playing peak hours.

ZIPPY LINK

Donnie Lowe Evolution in the Club Episode 1 by Donnie Lowe on Mixcloud

Old Post Jul-23-2015 13:23 
OrangestO
–30–

Tuned in last night but tuned out shortly after because of the barrage of radio promos/interruptions. So annoying.

Thought it would've been nice if they introduced you or something, too. Or you introduced yourself and what you're doing with the residency. Idk.

Glad there's a dance station, but I can't say I'm a fan of their format as of right now.

Nice set, though. I'm grooving to it

Old Post Jul-23-2015 14:41 
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
Tuned in last night but tuned out shortly after because of the barrage of radio promos/interruptions. So annoying.

Thought it would've been nice if they introduced you or something, too. Or you introduced yourself and what you're doing with the residency. Idk.

Glad there's a dance station, but I can't say I'm a fan of their format as of right now.

Nice set, though. I'm grooving to it

This was a bit last minute so we're working on format and all that. I've already submitted some issues and things I want to do with it. Just have be patient as they get the studio and things finalized down there so I can actually do the shows live instead of submitting them earlier. We'll get it all panned out

Glad you're enjoying. I'm going to be playing heavy since I want to showcase what I've been playing in peak hour club spots.

Old Post Jul-23-2015 14:53 
Innocence Lost
Uptight Biatch,..

I know i'm late on this thread but congrats bro.

Old Post Jul-23-2015 15:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Innocence Lost Click here to Send Innocence Lost a Private Message Add Innocence Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by Innocence Lost
I know i'm late on this thread but congrats bro.

Thanks bud.

Old Post Jul-23-2015 21:00 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Revolution Radio 93.5FM Miami 104.7Fort Lauderdale
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack ID NEEDED: Danny Howells Live at Fuse (12.20.02) [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJas - "Soul Doing Dishes" (Luke Fair Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread