Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > thank you LA / EDC!!!!
Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by Rukes
More and more for things like this. Namedropping me all the time in your crazy rants. Seriously, stop it. I rarely post here, and every time I do check in I see posts from you like "Oh Drew knows whats up but he wont post the truth here" and lame garbage like that.

That's the second time I have ever mentioned your name. How the fuck am I name dropping when it has only been two times? The first was a joke/gag/smart remark/whatever.

The second time was right now to add credit to my point. Am I lying about anything? Please point it out if I am wrong.

Old Post Jun-30-2010 00:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
david.sound
Techno Freak

quote:
Originally posted by fantasyexctasy
Deadmau5, you really need to get off your high horse, you're overrated. You have a cheap gimmick that you stole from Daft Punk and all the fucked up druggie kids who don't know what real music is are drawn into it because it looks cool. I can guarantee you none of them can name more than 2 songs of yours

Im embarassed to even be from the same city as you. You give Toronto a bad name. I hope your ass gets beat up in the G20 mob when you go back home. Do us all a favor and jump out of the CN tower

LOL!

Old Post Jun-30-2010 02:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for david.sound Click here to Send david.sound a Private Message Visit david.sound's homepage! Add david.sound to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djhaziel
Snake Charmer

I can't believe Deadhou5e still hangs around TA .

Old Post Jun-30-2010 05:49  Peru
Click Here to See the Profile for djhaziel Click here to Send djhaziel a Private Message Add djhaziel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
costizzle
Supreme tranceaddict

in deadmau5's mind right now you know he's thinking "fffffffuuuuuu!"

Old Post Jun-30-2010 06:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for costizzle Click here to Send costizzle a Private Message Visit costizzle's homepage! Add costizzle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
R!CH
check signal

i can't believe all you fucks are out of high school joel is 29? good lord...

Old Post Jun-30-2010 07:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for R!CH Click here to Send R!CH a Private Message Add R!CH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
system-7
Supreme tranceaddict

I'll like this guy the day he produces a good trance track.

how about something other than electronic fart noises?

Old Post Jun-30-2010 18:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for system-7 Click here to Send system-7 a Private Message Add system-7 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MartinSpartan
Junior tranceaddict

Old Post Jul-06-2010 06:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MartinSpartan Click here to Send MartinSpartan a Private Message Add MartinSpartan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MartinSpartan
Junior tranceaddict

Lol, look at the ****** haters in this thread. They just can't stand to see someone be successful. They see someone doing well and immediately they have to comment to try to bring them down. People like this will get nowhere. One of the primary reasons people hate on someone is because they want to be like that person.

Last edited by MartinSpartan on Jul-06-2010 at 07:15

Old Post Jul-06-2010 06:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MartinSpartan Click here to Send MartinSpartan a Private Message Add MartinSpartan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by MartinSpartan

I like how you bumped the thread just to get your 2 pennies in.

You are just as guilty, this thread was going to go away but you had to bring back to the front. Welcome to the club.

Old Post Jul-06-2010 07:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mphst
tranceaddict in training

Hup! Holland Hup!

Old Post Jul-10-2010 10:28  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for mphst Click here to Send mphst a Private Message Add mphst to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

quote:
Originally posted by MartinSpartan
Lol, look at the ****** haters in this thread. They just can't stand to see someone be successful. They see someone doing well and immediately they have to comment to try to bring them down. People like this will get nowhere. One of the primary reasons people hate on someone is because they want to be like that person.

Shut the hell up.

Old Post Jul-10-2010 19:37  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Shut the hell up.

edit* I nominate Bas a greatest mod EVER!!

Old Post Jul-10-2010 20:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > thank you LA / EDC!!!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackshould be easy 2 id [2006] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackX-press 2 - ACDC (?? Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread