Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - Germany > Sapere Aude w/ Michael McLean on MCast.MercuryServer.com
Pages (43): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Heaven7
Supreme tranceaddict

i hope the show start in 15 mins.

...where clouds get made.dk

Old Post Jul-28-2006 16:47  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Heaven7 Click here to Send Heaven7 a Private Message Add Heaven7 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arctic light
Schwabenjunge

quote:
Originally posted by Heaven7
i hope the show start in 15 mins.

It seems like Michi has edited his post, begin will be in two hours:

quote:
Originally posted by ShellSh0ck

es gab einige probs am sonntag,
re-broadcast of the show will be this Friday @ 13:00 EST(9pm cet)

Old Post Jul-28-2006 17:12  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for arctic light Click here to Send arctic light a Private Message Visit arctic light's homepage! Add arctic light to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Heaven7
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by arctic light
It seems Mich editet his post, beginn will be in zwo hours:

well, no i edited my post cuz i think he messed up the timezone.
13 EST, should be 7 PM CET. (6 hours ahead)

...where clouds get made.dk

Old Post Jul-28-2006 17:14  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Heaven7 Click here to Send Heaven7 a Private Message Add Heaven7 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arctic light
Schwabenjunge

Ah, thanks for the info. I didn't look up the time difference 'cause I always believe what Michi says. i

Unfortunately the show hasn't started yet ... doesn't seem to be a good sign for me, I hope they don't mess it up again ...

Old Post Jul-28-2006 17:23  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for arctic light Click here to Send arctic light a Private Message Visit arctic light's homepage! Add arctic light to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Andrew O'Neill
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by TomTom
I am on holidays right now and got a message from Michi that the show did not start again. I don't know what to say besides that I am sorry that our team fucked it up AGAIN and I have no understanding for this at all. I will have our crew get in contact with Michi to arrange for a new broadcasting time ASAP.

i hope your team will do better this time and start the show somehow, although we running late again.

Old Post Jul-28-2006 17:27  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Andrew O'Neill Click here to Send Andrew O'Neill a Private Message Add Andrew O'Neill to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Andrew O'Neill
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by arctic light

Unfortunately the show hasn't started yet ... doesn't seem to be a good sign for me, I hope they don't mess it up again ...

you are totally right...

Old Post Jul-28-2006 17:27  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Andrew O'Neill Click here to Send Andrew O'Neill a Private Message Add Andrew O'Neill to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nico1981
:)

Müsste die Show nicht um 20:00 Uhr starten ? Oder peil ich mal wieder nix ?

13:00:00 Friday July 28, 2006 in EST converts to
20:00:00 Friday July 28, 2006 in Europe/Berlin

Old Post Jul-28-2006 17:41  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for nico1981 Click here to Send nico1981 a Private Message Add nico1981 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BloodfIower
Comment · Like · Share

wie dauerbreit kann man eigentlich sein bei soner station
langsam werden die mir immer sympathischer

Old Post Jul-28-2006 17:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for BloodfIower Click here to Send BloodfIower a Private Message Add BloodfIower to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ShellSh0ck
Goodnight, Travel Well

ja die show hätte um 19 uhr starten müssen, kA woran es dieses mal liegt, mal abwarten was Tom sagt. sry

Old Post Jul-28-2006 18:34  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for ShellSh0ck Click here to Send ShellSh0ck a Private Message Visit ShellSh0ck's homepage! Add ShellSh0ck to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ShellSh0ck
Goodnight, Travel Well

ok the show is being broadcasted right now...

Old Post Jul-28-2006 21:22  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for ShellSh0ck Click here to Send ShellSh0ck a Private Message Visit ShellSh0ck's homepage! Add ShellSh0ck to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arctic light
Schwabenjunge

*tuned in*

Perfect timing, as I've just finished listening to the recording of last episode a few minutes ago. I like both sets very much.

Old Post Jul-28-2006 21:28  Germany
ShellSh0ck
Goodnight, Travel Well

@dennis: teh nice start as usual

Old Post Jul-28-2006 21:28  Germany

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - Germany > Sapere Aude w/ Michael McLean on MCast.MercuryServer.com
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (43): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID from Moshic @ Tel Aviv may2002 [2002] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAgoria - "Anni Mari" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread