Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA Golf Talk
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

Sandy Lyle shoots a -3 yesterday and today he is +10 after 9 holes

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Apr-09-2010 14:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced
Sandy Lyle shoots a -3 yesterday and today he is +10 after 9 holes

Michael Campbell + 16. lol Such a waste of a spot

Old Post Apr-09-2010 14:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jay Leno
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jchung52
Michael Campbell + 16. lol Such a waste of a spot

Is he still getting exempted in from winning a major years ago?

Old Post Apr-09-2010 14:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay Leno Click here to Send Jay Leno a Private Message Add Jay Leno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced

quote:
Originally posted by Jay Leno

Yeah...he gets a 5 year invite to the Masters for Winning US Open

Old Post Apr-09-2010 15:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Jay Leno

yup. You get five years exemption I believe. I'm just saying not that it was necessarily a fluke, but other players who can play competitively at the Masters and cannot due to someone winning a major kinda sucks. Usually the case here where there are such a broad range of scores

Tiger is raping the par 5s holy

Last edited by jchung52 on Apr-09-2010 at 19:20

Old Post Apr-09-2010 15:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jay Leno
Supreme tranceaddict

I would love to see a Tiger / Phil final pairing on Sunday.

Old Post Apr-09-2010 22:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay Leno Click here to Send Jay Leno a Private Message Add Jay Leno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced

quote:
Originally posted by jchung52
Tiger is raping the par 5s holy

I heard somewhere that since 1997 Phil is -105 on the par fives and Tiger is -100. The next closes is like -70

Old Post Apr-10-2010 15:15  Canada
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

great stat, and if you look at the list of majors' winners, that's kinda telling too.

So will Elin show up for the final round or will she be away still, treating the herpes?

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Apr-10-2010 17:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jay Leno
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Spin Laden
So will Elin show up for the final round or will she be away still, treating the herpes?

I am wondering that too. If Tiger wins, will she be there, or just his Mom?

Old Post Apr-10-2010 18:37  Canada
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

TIGER TIGER WOODOS YA'LLL

Old Post Apr-10-2010 19:26  Canada
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

leaderboard

http://www.masters.com/en_US/scores/index.html

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Apr-10-2010 20:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jay Leno
Supreme tranceaddict

Phil Mickelson. Wow!

Old Post Apr-10-2010 21:23  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA Golf Talk
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktrack played by nomode hard trance need id please! [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNiels van Gogh - Doppelgänger (Radio Edit) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread