Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA Golf Talk
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

So I heard today that Jerry Rice is making his Professional Golf Debut on the Nation Wide Tour this week.

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Apr-14-2010 11:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced
So I heard today that Jerry Rice is making his Professional Golf Debut on the Nation Wide Tour this week.

That is pretty cool. Must be a nice life

Old Post Apr-14-2010 13:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced

quote:
Originally posted by jchung52
That is pretty cool. Must be a nice life

I saw him play some match play event on Golf Channel and he's not that bad at all. I always thought that Mario Lemieux would try his had at pro golf...he is a scratch golfer.

Old Post Apr-14-2010 13:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
KJ Choi 1st
Jerry Kelly 4th
Camilo Villegas 41st
Davis Love III 4th
Rickie Fowler 14th
Mike Weir 2nd
JB Holmes (hole 2)
Ryuji Imada (round of 77 - currently last )
Brandt Snedeker (hole 1)
Ricky Barnes (hole 7)

so far so good

Old Post Apr-15-2010 17:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced

see weir got an eagle on the 1st hole.....holed it from like 144 yards

Old Post Apr-15-2010 18:04  Canada
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
see weir got an eagle on the 1st hole.....holed it from like 144 yards

ya i went through shot tracker.. KJ is a putting machine today

Old Post Apr-15-2010 18:09  Canada
ChemEnhanced

Once again weir just blows up after having one good round....what a mess of a golfer he has become.

Old Post Apr-19-2010 15:08  Canada
ChemEnhanced

Well this is going to be a great weekend to watch golf.
I just wish I could have watched tiger on thursday and friday because it sounds like he played at my level.

Old Post May-01-2010 01:38  Canada
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Well this is going to be a great weekend to watch golf.
I just wish I could have watched tiger on thursday and friday because it sounds like he played at my level.

watched last half of his round yesterday. prettyyyy bad. Could def see he wasn't in it. As seen by his 15th hole. Brutal

Old Post May-01-2010 16:56  Canada
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

RORY!! wow

Old Post May-02-2010 21:16  Canada
ChemEnhanced

quote:
RORY!! wow

I know....what an incredible last round. To go four under on the last three holes on that course is unheard of. I think he's going to be the next big golfer on the PGA Tour....he is only 18 for fuck sakes.

Old Post May-02-2010 23:29  Canada
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

tiger woods admits to over 120 women... wow like really

Old Post May-03-2010 20:49  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA Golf Talk
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBeautiful Tune ! [2005] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackReysankhan - "Shi Do Khan" (2 Players Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread