Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Euro 2012
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Chimney
Low pH

Old Post Jun-29-2012 14:17  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Chimney Click here to Send Chimney a Private Message Add Chimney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chimney
Low pH

Old Post Jun-29-2012 14:17  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Chimney Click here to Send Chimney a Private Message Add Chimney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DOOMBOT
Other then the amount of shots that found their way in the back of the net today, what was more different today then anything else that they have done in the tournament?

Seriously? You actually think they played against Germany, in exactly the same way they played against England or Croatia?

Fucking Christ.

Old Post Jun-29-2012 17:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DOOMBOT
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Seriously? You actually think they played against Germany, in exactly the same way they played against England or Croatia?

Fucking Christ.

Your response wasn't an answer to my question. You want to try again?

Old Post Jun-29-2012 18:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for DOOMBOT Click here to Send DOOMBOT a Private Message Add DOOMBOT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:

Fucking Christ.

Tactically, they played almost identically as against England. Balotelli's second goal was almost identical to the chance he had against England when John Terry pulled off a brilliant block at the last second. The basic difference was simply that England sat much deeper and defended absolutely heroically, whereas Germany defended very poorly. To say Italy "did nothing" against England is laughable as they could easily have won that match 3-0. It completely changes a game when a chance goes in early and the other team has to open up to you. If England had gone behind to De Rossi's volley off the inside of the post in the 3rd minute, they would have been thrashed. It should not be underestimated in football how much influence tiny factors like that have.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jun-29-2012 18:37  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

A tiny bit of luck sometimes is needed. Germany didn't have that and wasn't defending as good as before. If they played like other games they would have won, but sometimes it's not in your hands.
If Pirlo hadn't been there in the goal at the very early beginning it was a different game. Buffon also didn't start at his best, but got better into the game by some good saves.
Balotelli did we is expected from him. Untill now he hasn't played well and now suddely he's god, although he always thinks he is...

Since Italy surprises me since the start I hope they win as Spain is too much result driven. The underdog role fits Italy very well this tournament.
We want goals and within 90 minutes.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Jun-29-2012 19:36  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

I agree that small factors in a football match can have disastrous consequences. During the World Cup, a fan from Paraguay rose to fame thanks to her tits. Next thing you know, Paraguay descends into anarchy and just last week there was a coup d'état. Coincidence? I think not!

Old Post Jun-29-2012 19:52  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Tactically, they played almost identically as against England. Balotelli's second goal was almost identical to the chance he had against England when John Terry pulled off a brilliant block at the last second. The basic difference was simply that England sat much deeper and defended absolutely heroically, whereas Germany defended very poorly. To say Italy "did nothing" against England is laughable as they could easily have won that match 3-0. It completely changes a game when a chance goes in early and the other team has to open up to you. If England had gone behind to De Rossi's volley off the inside of the post in the 3rd minute, they would have been thrashed. It should not be underestimated in football how much influence tiny factors like that have.

You just proved one of my points (even though I disagree that they played exactly the same as they did against England); That early goal changed the way Italy played not to mention their whole morale. They weren't timid or scared to take chances. They had way more support and bodies int he box for attacks - look at the replays to count and you'll see what I mean. They went in to that ****** to win, balls out.

The other point I'm laughing (not at you though) at is that the difference in the way they played is that they could score. People need to remember they had only scored 4 goals in 4 games prior to that. They will actually have one of the lowest goal counts in the history of the tournament to reach the final.

The rest is woulda, coulda, shoulda rubbish about the England game. If Rooney had scored that overhead bicycle he'd be knighted by now and the team would have played differently.

The strategy is to score. Italy hadn't done much of that at all, and then they did in the Germany game from the outset. You can hardly call England a great side with 34% possession and 2 (yes, just two) shots on target in 130 mins. By the same token, you can seriously criticize Italy for not being able to score against a team that is just defending for 2 hours+ and not converting any of the 30 chances on goal. Credit to defending skills but still balotelli nor any of the other guys were converting even the open shots or their finding finishing skills.

Finally please quote exactly where I state: "Italy "did nothing" against England", or please stop fabricating arguments.

Old Post Jun-29-2012 21:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

quote:
Finally please quote exactly where I state: "Italy "did nothing" against England", or please stop fabricating arguments.

quote:
Italy had 65% possssion against England and did nothing with it.

Old Post Jun-29-2012 22:00  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DOOMBOT
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
You just proved one of my points (even though I disagree that they played exactly the same as they did against England); That early goal changed the way Italy played not to mention their whole morale. They weren't timid or scared to take chances. They had way more support and bodies int he box for attacks - look at the replays to count and you'll see what I mean. They went in to that ****** to win, balls out.

The other point I'm laughing (not at you though) at is that the difference in the way they played is that they could score. People need to remember they had only scored 4 goals in 4 games prior to that. They will actually have one of the lowest goal counts in the history of the tournament to reach the final.

The rest is woulda, coulda, shoulda rubbish about the England game. If Rooney had scored that overhead bicycle he'd be knighted by now and the team would have played differently.

The strategy is to score. Italy hadn't done much of that at all, and then they did in the Germany game from the outset. You can hardly call England a great side with 34% possession and 2 (yes, just two) shots on target in 130 mins. By the same token, you can seriously criticize Italy for not being able to score against a team that is just defending for 2 hours+ and not converting any of the 30 chances on goal. Credit to defending skills but still balotelli nor any of the other guys were converting even the open shots or their finding finishing skills.

You still haven't explained how they played any different to prior games in this tournament. The only difference that you mentioned, that I noted in a prior reply, was the amount of goals that found the back of the net. Yes, they have a low amount of actual goals in the tournament but at the same time, have the highest amount of shots actually on goal. You still believe that they were "timid or scared to take chances?"

Old Post Jun-29-2012 22:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for DOOMBOT Click here to Send DOOMBOT a Private Message Add DOOMBOT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DOOMBOT
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018

Old Post Jun-29-2012 22:04 
srussell0018
Chaostician

DJ Rann is a complete and utter moron.

Old Post Jun-29-2012 22:05  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Euro 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAbsolutely stunning track from party! Please listen to it and help to recognize [2011] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTransa - "Astro Dawn" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread