Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

quote:
Originally posted by PoLskA
http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?362181

thx! they didn't have it up when I was trying to get them that time.

Old Post May-14-2012 16:53  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

Who needs to get a ride to detroit?

So far its me and Chaska taking a ride Friday morning and splitting the cost. I have a 4 door Saab. I should be able to fit 2 more people. If not at least 1 more so its cheaper.

Old Post May-15-2012 15:07  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ravan
Senior tranceaddict

I wont be able to go - so selling a spare hard ticket. i got it early, so selling for 72 plus any postage if needed. cheers!

Old Post May-15-2012 21:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ravan Click here to Send ravan a Private Message Visit ravan's homepage! Add ravan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

I heard something about an Audiofly Flying Circus after party, but don't see anything on RA. Anybody know what's up?

Old Post May-16-2012 00:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
Who needs to get a ride to detroit?

So far its me and Chaska taking a ride Friday morning and splitting the cost. I have a 4 door Saab. I should be able to fit 2 more people. If not at least 1 more so its cheaper.

Is this the car with manual transmission that we talked about?

Old Post May-16-2012 01:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yumpop
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights
I heard something about an Audiofly Flying Circus after party, but don't see anything on RA. Anybody know what's up?

Flying Circus is Sunday with

GUY GERBER
VISIONQUEST
AUDIOFLY
DROOG
MATT TOLFREY
BILL PATRICK
DINO GARDIAKOS
GARRETH BELSCHNER

At Leland from 10-7

I don't see tickets yet but when they come out, would still wait until Need I Say More djs are announced

Old Post May-16-2012 03:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yumpop Click here to Send yumpop a Private Message Add yumpop to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
Originally posted by yumpop

GUY GERBER
VISIONQUEST
AUDIOFLY
DROOG
MATT TOLFREY
BILL PATRICK
DINO GARDIAKOS
GARRETH BELSCHNER

At Leland from 10-7

I don't see tickets yet but when they come out, would still wait until Need I Say More djs are announced

shit..wish this wasn't same night as the KMS party
kinda tempting to jump check out both of em

Old Post May-16-2012 03:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rissinite
Supreme tranceaddict

Anyone with info on the CLR afterhours party? Trying to figure out whether to get Circoloco Tix for after CLR or not...

Old Post May-16-2012 12:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Rissinite Click here to Send Rissinite a Private Message Add Rissinite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Rissinite
Anyone with info on the CLR afterhours party? Trying to figure out whether to get Circoloco Tix for after CLR or not...

CLR will be over @ 5-6 am. Circoloco will prob go well into the morning/afternoon.

Old Post May-16-2012 16:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pete K
Chasing the sun

quote:
Originally posted by yumpop

GUY GERBER
VISIONQUEST
AUDIOFLY
DROOG
MATT TOLFREY
BILL PATRICK
DINO GARDIAKOS
GARRETH BELSCHNER

At Leland from 10-7

Flying Circus

Sunday, May 27th at 10 p.m.

Talent: Guy Gerber, Audiofly, Lee Curtiss, Ryan Crosson, Matt Tolfrey, Bill Patrick, Droog, Dino Gardiakos, Garrett B.
Venue: City Club
Address: 400 Bagley, Detroit, 48226
Time: 10 p.m. – 7 a.m.
Presented by: Flying Circus
Admission & Tix: $15-$30, Tix http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?369971
Details: Flyer
Ages: 21+

Old Post May-18-2012 01:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pete K Click here to Send Pete K a Private Message Add Pete K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pete K
Chasing the sun

So this is my first year hitting up DEMF, and I'm planning on going to Old Miami Monday morning. Can anyone offer up any information? Is there a bar, etc?

Old Post May-23-2012 00:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pete K Click here to Send Pete K a Private Message Add Pete K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Groundhog Boy
Stupidity Offends Me

quote:
Originally posted by Pete K
So this is my first year hitting up DEMF, and I'm planning on going to Old Miami Monday morning. Can anyone offer up any information? Is there a bar, etc?

There is a full bar inside (it's normally a biker bar) and they serve beer out back where the music is.

The only DJ that I'm sure is playing Old Miami is Maya Jane Coles (per her website).

Here you go America you are free to do as we tell you
We want your soul
Your cash, your house, your phone, your cash, your house, your life" -Adam Freeland - We Want Your Soul

Old Post May-23-2012 00:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Groundhog Boy Click here to Send Groundhog Boy a Private Message Add Groundhog Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackcheck out this hot vocal track ITS A KILLER! [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDanny Rampling - "Community Of The Spirit" (Constipated Monkeys Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread