Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I'm sauced...
Pages (50): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
KaiLee
prog snob

quote:
Originally posted by chico
i smell like nick nolte being pulled over on the highway with officer jim lahey in the passenger seat.

question - i'm having hair of the dog right now (vodka OJ to get my vitamins) but does this elite thread society extend to hangover talk as the buzz has definitely gone?

Fresh oj screwdrivers are nature's gift to the hungover! As long as the orangies aren't too acidic (otherwise what goes down will come up).
Gatorade works wonders for desaucing as well

Old Post Dec-14-2008 18:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for KaiLee Click here to Send KaiLee a Private Message Visit KaiLee's homepage! Add KaiLee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chico
and the man

quote:
Originally posted by KaiLee
Fresh oj screwdrivers are nature's gift to the hungover! As long as the orangies aren't too acidic (otherwise what goes down will come up).

bingo! i have the ghetto frozen OJ so nice and smooth. also for optimum results try the mix as OJ and cola, typically both will still be lying around after a gathering. sugar, caffeine and vitamins for a taste that can't be beat!

Old Post Dec-14-2008 19:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for chico Click here to Send chico a Private Message Add chico to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chico
and the man

quote:

and new on the market - vitamin water

Old Post Dec-14-2008 19:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for chico Click here to Send chico a Private Message Add chico to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jben
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Owen M
who's beinging anonymous?...I'm openly a friday to sunday drunk

Old Post Dec-15-2008 01:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jben Click here to Send Jben a Private Message Add Jben to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

i like caesars for the day after

Old Post Dec-15-2008 01:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rulzz
Supreme tranceaddict

Rasta

beer + brownie =

Old Post Dec-15-2008 01:33  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for rulzz Click here to Send rulzz a Private Message Visit rulzz's homepage! Add rulzz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KaiLee
prog snob

quote:
Originally posted by chico
bingo! i have the ghetto frozen OJ so nice and smooth. also for optimum results try the mix as OJ and cola, typically both will still be lying around after a gathering. sugar, caffeine and vitamins for a taste that can't be beat!

oj and coke? interesting combo

quote:
Originally posted by jchung52
i like caesars for the day after

Me too but clamato juice costs about 20 dollars for a bottle here so I had to find other means

Old Post Dec-15-2008 02:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for KaiLee Click here to Send KaiLee a Private Message Visit KaiLee's homepage! Add KaiLee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

Me too but clamato juice costs about 20 dollars for a bottle here so I had to find other means

LOL that sucks

Old Post Dec-15-2008 03:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KaiLee
prog snob

quote:
Originally posted by jchung52
LOL that sucks

It bites huge! I've yet to find some tomato juice that doesn't taste like candy and has a little saltiness to it.
V8 needs to start marketing here not just now but right now!

Old Post Dec-15-2008 03:25  Canada
chico
and the man

quote:
oj and coke? interesting combo

yeah, you can't let it sit long if you have OJ with pulp or it separates, but it is a quick fix to even the worst hangover

Old Post Dec-15-2008 04:26  Canada
Owen M
nightdreamer...

it's wednesday...

Absinthe was rammed to the tits and Sizzle was a ZOO!!
can't wait for tomorrow (tonight?)

nightdreamer

Old Post Dec-18-2008 08:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Owen M Click here to Send Owen M a Private Message Add Owen M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by Owen M
it's wednesday...

Absinthe was rammed to the tits and Sizzle was a ZOO!!
can't wait for tomorrow (tonight?)

I just had an unexpected blurry wednesday night. toi bar is awesome!

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Dec-18-2008 08:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I'm sauced...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (50): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp identifying this song [2005] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnderson, Hall & Shave - Inside [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread