Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by LKD
you have unlimited text/chat/MMS via BBM WORLDWIDE.....right now even with unlimited texts, because someone is in Europe, each time I send text, I pay 20c ugh.

Ya, I know. But if not all of my friends worldwide have blackberry's it doesn't matter.

Old Post Sep-28-2010 00:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
Ya, I know. But if not all of my friends worldwide have blackberry's it doesn't matter.

the day they do (which will be soon), you'll need that BB...

Old Post Sep-28-2010 00:54  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by LKD
the day they do (which will be soon), you'll need that BB...

Then I'll get one then.

Old Post Sep-28-2010 00:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Then I'll get one then.

Yes you will!

Old Post Sep-28-2010 00:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mach X
Yes you will!

lol I meant that I'll get one the day that all of my out of country friends do

Old Post Sep-28-2010 01:45  Canada
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

quote:
Originally posted by LKD
you know you're beyond addiction when you ask someone for their PIN instead of phone number *facepalm*

i don't text anyone anymore unless they got BBM.

Old Post Sep-28-2010 01:49  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess

Is that why you don't talk to me anymore

Old Post Sep-28-2010 01:54  Canada
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:

There has been a few times when someone got a BB and we forgot that each other had one, so we still text each other only then realizing after a while that we both had BBM! *facepalm*

Hurry up and get one Lisa!

Old Post Sep-28-2010 01:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:

but you don't respond to my BBMs I have to log into msn to send you a message that you answer through your BB lol

Old Post Sep-28-2010 02:00  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mach X
There has been a few times when someone got a BB and we forgot that each other had one, so we still text each other only then realizing after a while that we both had BBM! *facepalm*

Hurry up and get one Lisa!

I'm still torn. I don't know what to do. I kind of want the Torch, but don't really want to get it when it first comes out until they work out the bugs. Even a version 2. But I can't wait that long.

Old Post Sep-28-2010 02:01  Canada
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

quote:
Is that why you don't talk to me anymore

lol. looking back on my phone i have texts from like 2 people. you are one of them!

blackberry also does all chatting applications. i am too connected.

Old Post Sep-28-2010 02:02  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
I'm still torn. I don't know what to do. I kind of want the Torch, but don't really want to get it when it first comes out until they work out the bugs. Even a version 2. But I can't wait that long.

no matter which BB you get there will always be software updates that are easy to install.

I have the original storm running the latest software and it's pretty damn sweet...when I got it, the software installed was outdated...

Old Post Sep-28-2010 02:03  United Arab Emirates

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnother classic tune ID needed [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGregor Tresher - "Neon" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread