Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Dark tribal progressive house/trance - where is it?
Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by idoru
I still incorporate this into my sets every once in a while, even though I usually spin music you probably don't like. Fits beautifully with a lot of modern Techno.

It's a killer for sure

Old Post Jan-21-2010 13:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by basd
[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

Classic set.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jan-21-2010 14:09  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

A much faster download: http://thenine.ca/essential/2000/20...0&%20Wilson.mp3

Old Post Jan-21-2010 14:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaminii
Supreme tranceaddict

I was listening to Markus Schulz's Miami 05 mix today. I'm bringing back the 04-05 progressive.

Old Post Jan-21-2010 19:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for shaminii Click here to Send shaminii a Private Message Add shaminii to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aaron C.
#tacofamily

Location: Behind a cup of tea and a Roland 303, TXTA # 93 (Zeshin)

Opened a podcast guest mix i did with this gem. Set the vibe for the whole set rather nicely i'd say. I used the Regenerated mix, but i think there's only a few differences here and there.

Check out this awesome melodic uplifting drum & bass mix. You'll probably like it even if you don't normally like drum & bass. It's good.....no it's not by me but it's by an awesome friend whos mixes i like. Click the link!

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...9&forumid=81&s=

Old Post Jan-21-2010 21:36  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for Aaron C. Click here to Send Aaron C. a Private Message Add Aaron C. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

quote:
Originally posted by Aaron C.
I've heard Quivvers Transport cd had alot of this type of sound to it. Although i've never listened to it. Any thoughts on that release?

Great cd - well worth checking out

Old Post Jan-21-2010 23:29  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for evo8 Click here to Send evo8 a Private Message Visit evo8's homepage! Add evo8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

Another darker Progressive House track that I've been incorporating into my sets lately is Tijuana - Groove is in the Air (Moonface MK2 Mix). Absolute monster of a track.

Old Post Jan-22-2010 00:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

Old Post Jan-22-2010 03:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

quote:
Originally posted by enydo

I really want to listen to Communicate right now.

Old Post Jan-22-2010 03:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

I was really close to buying this:

http://www.discogs.com/sell/item/18650838?ev=bp_titl

Old Post Jan-22-2010 03:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

quote:
Originally posted by enydo
I was really close to buying this:

http://www.discogs.com/sell/item/18650838?ev=bp_titl

You're a bastard for not doing so.

Old Post Jan-22-2010 03:26 
saluyamo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by basd
[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

While that is a good mix, I cant help but find it isnt very dark

Old Post Jan-23-2010 07:57  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for saluyamo Click here to Send saluyamo a Private Message Add saluyamo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Dark tribal progressive house/trance - where is it?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID This tune plz !! [2003] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDivino - "The Dreamer" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread