Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Freeloaders
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Banora
Supreme tranceaddict

Freeloaders

So... how do you get rid of one?

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
I probably wake up QWOPing.

Old Post May-08-2012 15:34  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Banora Click here to Send Banora a Private Message Add Banora to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Julz
Supreme tranceaddict

Gutter stomp

Old Post May-08-2012 15:50  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for Julz Click here to Send Julz a Private Message Add Julz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Banora
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Julz
Gutter stomp

I was thinking lighting the couch on fire, but then I'd be out a couch.

quote:

Old Post May-08-2012 15:59  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Banora Click here to Send Banora a Private Message Add Banora to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

start charging for oxygen the freeloader uses in your house

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post May-08-2012 17:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Banora
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Yohan
start charging for oxygen the freeloader uses in your house

That could work.

quote:

Old Post May-08-2012 17:13  Denmark
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

Might be worth trying to tell them to stop taking your shit.

Old Post May-08-2012 17:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stewart.m
Supreme tranceaddict

go and tell them to fuck off simples

Old Post May-08-2012 18:31  England
Click Here to See the Profile for stewart.m Click here to Send stewart.m a Private Message Add stewart.m to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

need more details as to properly ruin their lives.

Old Post May-08-2012 18:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

You could try hiding pieces of meat in their cou- Oh. Hm.

Old Post May-08-2012 20:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

i shit in his computer chair. it was his bed, computer, drawers, coat pockets ect that got the meat.

Old Post May-08-2012 20:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Banora
Supreme tranceaddict

Okay, here are all the details.

So, we moved into a new place back in February because of the shit-tier people we lived with last time. Apartment is awesome, everyone gets along well, etc. So, I come home one day around the start of April and there is some guy sleeping on the couch and no one else is home. I wake him up and he says he is a friend of my roommate's boyfriend (who lives with us (and should be noted hasn't paid rent since February because he just opened his own business)), he was just kicked out his mom's house and needed a place to stay for a few days.

I knew this guy a few years ago, actually, I went to his house before. I never really liked him (he's gay and thinks gays should not be allowed to marry, nor adopt, nor have any protection rights, he's also black and thinks all black people should be killed basically he loves playing the victim (kept dropping hints to me about the 'like sooo tragic ordeal' he had over the few months and kept doing it in the hopes I would ask (I finally did and he said with a dramatic whisper 'I don't- I just- I can't even think about it right now!' ), not to mention he or I should say his mother is outrageously rich. Like... holy fuck rich.

So I set up an extra mattress in the loft for him so he can have a place to be and not be in our way. Nope. He's never even used it. He just lays on the couch all day (which, by the way, has this huge disgusting stain from where his body lies). He has the loudest inside voice ever, not to mention a very stereotypical gay voice, so the vowels aaaareee suuuuuuper draaawn ooooouuut. He also stays up all night practically screaming and laughing into his phone; I've started to stay at my grandma's when I have to get up early else I will wake up every few hours to "LYK OMG RIIIIIGHT? AHAHA OH MUH GAAAWD I KNOOOOOW", since I have the misfortune of my bedroom being right next to the living room.

He eats everything non-stop. I had a grocery bag of about 4 pounds of tea bags; almost all gone. He doesn't believe in using the same dish twice ('lyk omg no that is sooo grooooss') but he also won't clean the dishes, or take out trash or really do anything. Our electricity bill has tripled since he's been here. He invites people over when no one is home. He also started to get defensive about the tv, and throwing sulking, pouting sessions when other people wanted to watch something while a favorite show of his was on.

Here is the problem. The friend who invited him likes him and wants him to stay. When his girlfriend and I brought up the fact the freeloader has been here for a bit he defensively brought up the fact the freeloader found a job; his first job ever (at 26) as a server... 20 miles away... where the public transportation doesn't run and he doesn't have a car.

I don't know what to do. I've tried making the place less inviting for him by taking away the living room tv (said it needed repairs), taking the xbox, but the guy roommate lets him use the computer/internet (where he BLASTS diva-house music all day and night) and the only AC unit is in the living room (but I am also thinking of taking that away saying it needs to be cleaned out). We're hiding/not buying food or drinks anymore. We can't tell him the landlord will be mad with him crashing here for an extended period because the landlord is a friend of the roommate who invited him.

Any suggestions?

quote:

Last edited by Banora on May-08-2012 at 22:42

Old Post May-08-2012 22:35  Denmark
infiniteJEST
solipsist sitcom

SHE TOOK THE XBOX

Old Post May-08-2012 23:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for infiniteJEST Click here to Send infiniteJEST a Private Message Add infiniteJEST to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Freeloaders
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown - Help ID [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOrbital - "Nothing Left" (Breeder Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread