Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > all tracks id'd
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
moogwai
In TrancEaddict We Trust

Thumbs up

First sample.. anyone knows this very relaxed tune ???

Old Post May-19-2001 21:40  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for moogwai Click here to Send moogwai a Private Message Add moogwai to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
moogwai
In TrancEaddict We Trust

Another great tune... vocals "Where The Streets Have No Name"

Old Post May-19-2001 21:43  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for moogwai Click here to Send moogwai a Private Message Add moogwai to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
moogwai
In TrancEaddict We Trust

This tune is the BEST tune Scott played at Massive
It sounds like a Lange remix

This must be identified...

Old Post May-19-2001 21:45  Netherlands
moogwai
In TrancEaddict We Trust

Another top tune... vocals: I'm released

Old Post May-19-2001 21:47  Netherlands
moogwai
In TrancEaddict We Trust

The last one... maybe a Pulsedriver Remix?

Old Post May-19-2001 21:48  Netherlands
AnotherWay83
The B00b Maintenance Guy™

yep

the second one with the vocals "where the streets have no name" is actually a very old one...it was actually by the pop group u2, and called "where the streets have no name"...its just a remix of that track u have to look for

peace

Old Post May-20-2001 02:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for AnotherWay83 Click here to Send AnotherWay83 a Private Message Add AnotherWay83 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Flipper01
Addicted dolphin

Re: yep

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherWay83
the second one with the vocals "where the streets have no name" is actually a very old one...it was actually by the pop group u2, and called "where the streets have no name"...its just a remix of that track u have to look for

peace

That should be it..
Where do you sugest to look for this song??

Old Post May-20-2001 21:22  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Flipper01 Click here to Send Flipper01 a Private Message Visit Flipper01's homepage! Add Flipper01 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AnotherWay83

yep

i myself dont have that particular mix...we should use all the popular search programs...audiogalaxy, winmx and limewire are the best...if i find anything ill let u know

peace

Old Post May-20-2001 21:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for AnotherWay83 Click here to Send AnotherWay83 a Private Message Add AnotherWay83 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancealot
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by moogwai
Another great tune... vocals "Where The Streets Have No Name"

The song is Apex - Virtuoso(airheadz mix)

Lasgo - something

The best vocal tunes on LI RIP(2001-2002)

Last edited by Trancealot on May-21-2001 at 05:20

Old Post May-21-2001 04:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancealot Click here to Send Trancealot a Private Message Add Trancealot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AnotherWay83

is it...

i heard that..doesn't sound like it

peace

Old Post May-21-2001 04:46 
Trancealot
Supreme tranceaddict

I am listening to it now !!

That is the song I have a version that is
Apex-Virtuoso(airheadz mix)8:02
id #2 is that song--listen to my version at the 4:20 mark and listen to the clip-exactly the same

Lasgo - something

The best vocal tunes on LI RIP(2001-2002)

Old Post May-21-2001 05:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancealot Click here to Send Trancealot a Private Message Add Trancealot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AnotherWay83

yeah d00d

yeah d00d...u're rite..i hadn't listened to the whole song b4...sorry for that

the tune is indeed the same, except a lil hard to discern

peace

Old Post May-21-2001 05:34 

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > all tracks id'd
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNeed to have this ID'd [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWestbam - Wizards of the sonic 98 (Matt Darey Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread