Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

CIRCOLOCO was just amazing. So happy they made the backyard bigger. I love TV bar - my fav venue.

Guy Gerber played the best 1 hour set I heard in my entire life. He wasted no time to get going and was just pure awesome @ Flying Circus.

Old Miami is great for the vibes and Maya Jane Coles - my dj crush. omgidie!

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Jun-02-2012 01:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
a.l.d.i.
Supreme tranceaddict

Here's a few seconds of her killing it that day : )

Old Post Jun-02-2012 02:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for a.l.d.i. Click here to Send a.l.d.i. a Private Message Add a.l.d.i. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
d1ssonance
Junior tranceaddict

Where are the sets at peeps?!

By this time last year we had tons

Old Post Jun-02-2012 15:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for d1ssonance Click here to Send d1ssonance a Private Message Add d1ssonance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Groundhog Boy
Stupidity Offends Me

quote:
Originally posted by d1ssonance
Where are the sets at peeps?!

By this time last year we had tons

Last year a lot of the festival was broadcast on Sirius/XM or something. This year they weren't. Greg Wilson's was posted on Movement's FB account yesterday if you're interested in that.

Also, there are a bunch of videos from Old Miami and the festival up on Youtube. There's probably 25 minutes of Maya's festival set and another 25 of Joris Voorn & Nic Fanciulli b2b.

Here you go America you are free to do as we tell you
We want your soul
Your cash, your house, your phone, your cash, your house, your life" -Adam Freeland - We Want Your Soul

Old Post Jun-02-2012 17:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Groundhog Boy Click here to Send Groundhog Boy a Private Message Add Groundhog Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
a.l.d.i.
Supreme tranceaddict

ID help : anyone know this remix of midas touch played by tale of us?

warning loud clicks.. lower your volume and then adjust accordingly

Old Post Jun-02-2012 19:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for a.l.d.i. Click here to Send a.l.d.i. a Private Message Add a.l.d.i. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GUBostonDubs
That's Right

Amazing first time at DEMF!!

Awesome seeing some of you!

Marco Carola was MVP!

Till next year

My Soundcloud
My Twitter

Old Post Jun-04-2012 17:00  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for GUBostonDubs Click here to Send GUBostonDubs a Private Message Visit GUBostonDubs's homepage! Add GUBostonDubs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itzbryz
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by a.l.d.i.
ID help : anyone know this remix of midas touch played by tale of us?

warning loud clicks.. lower your volume and then adjust accordingly

I believe the Track ID for this is
Midnight Star - The Midas Touch (Hell Interface remix)

Old Post Jun-04-2012 17:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for itzbryz Click here to Send itzbryz a Private Message Add itzbryz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
a.l.d.i.
Supreme tranceaddict

sweet. thanks!!! i think thats the one

Old Post Jun-04-2012 18:12 
EliPsE
Gabi Diva

I enjoyed Marco during the festival more so than his closing party. His closing party was good but I kept waiting for more. I kept thinking he was going to pick it up and destroy us but he kept it consistent and hypnotizing which I did enjoy. I just wanted more.

Old Post Jun-04-2012 20:35  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for EliPsE Click here to Send EliPsE a Private Message Visit EliPsE's homepage! Add EliPsE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hitokiri
Jugulatin Foos Everywhere

quote:
Originally posted by EliPsE
I enjoyed Marco during the festival more so than his closing party. His closing party was good but I kept waiting for more. I kept thinking he was going to pick it up and destroy us but he kept it consistent and hypnotizing which I did enjoy. I just wanted more.
should have just gone downstairs dunno who was playing but definitely had a blast

check out my radio show Harmonic Dissonance every 1st Thursday of the month at 10:00 pm EST on Party103
*** upcoming gigs***
TBD

Old Post Jun-05-2012 15:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for hitokiri Click here to Send hitokiri a Private Message Visit hitokiri's homepage! Add hitokiri to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PoLskA
Supreme tranceaddict

my fav sets of DEMF...

Danny Tenaglia on the boat
Collabs @ CLR
Marco Carola
Wolf + Lamb
Kevin Saunderson

Old Post Jun-06-2012 00:13  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for PoLskA Click here to Send PoLskA a Private Message Add PoLskA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTune 2 ID [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGuru Josh Project - Infinity 2008 (Klaas Vocal Edit) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread