Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > #GroupTherapyLA
Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Tosh
Supreme tranceaddict

Don't think it's been mentioned that Andrew Bayer is opening.

I wouldn't sell my tix to this just to see them at EDC. This will be way better imo, and leaves you to do other things at EDC

Old Post May-14-2012 14:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Tosh Click here to Send Tosh a Private Message Add Tosh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Quazar
still likes trance

quote:
Originally posted by Tosh
Don't think it's been mentioned that Andrew Bayer is opening.

I wouldn't sell my tix to this just to see them at EDC. This will be way better imo, and leaves you to do other things at EDC

Well, I'll still be seeing them on Friday here. I'm only looking to sell my Saturday ticket.

I'm excited about Andrew Bayer, too, love his productions.

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
At least last time you Brits got pissed off, we got punk music out of it. This time, it'll probably just end up being embers breaks

Old Post May-15-2012 00:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Quazar Click here to Send Quazar a Private Message Add Quazar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
svardineni
Junior tranceaddict

Anyone have an idea as to what the lineup will be? Surely it can't just be A&B and Andrew Bayer for 3 straight days.

Old Post May-15-2012 13:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for svardineni Click here to Send svardineni a Private Message Add svardineni to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RobertStern
Supreme tranceaddict

does it start at 7pm or 9pm anyone know?

Old Post May-16-2012 01:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for RobertStern Click here to Send RobertStern a Private Message Add RobertStern to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Quazar
still likes trance

quote:
Originally posted by RobertStern
does it start at 7pm or 9pm anyone know?

The Facebook event pages say 9pm-2am.

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
At least last time you Brits got pissed off, we got punk music out of it. This time, it'll probably just end up being embers breaks

Old Post May-16-2012 03:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Quazar Click here to Send Quazar a Private Message Add Quazar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
amberella06
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm going Saturday! Diggers tomorrow and A&B Saturday...what a great week!

Old Post May-16-2012 05:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for amberella06 Click here to Send amberella06 a Private Message Add amberella06 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

Anyone know if the bars at the Shrine still close at midnight?

Old Post May-16-2012 05:22  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neogaia
Supreme tranceaddict

Set Times:
http://pic.twitter.com/a3ye2oOf

Andrew Bayer starts at 10PM on all 3 days & Above & Beyond start at 11:30PM all 3 days.

Old Post May-17-2012 11:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for neogaia Click here to Send neogaia a Private Message Visit neogaia's homepage! Add neogaia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GPC
#trance

James Grant! Nice

Old Post May-17-2012 15:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for GPC Click here to Send GPC a Private Message Add GPC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wackadoo
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by GPC
James Grant! Nice

You going G-Unit?

Old Post May-17-2012 22:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wackadoo Click here to Send wackadoo a Private Message Add wackadoo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sweetcandy girl
Coldharbour addict

Super excited to see James Grant!!! YAY!

Old Post May-18-2012 03:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sweetcandy girl Click here to Send sweetcandy girl a Private Message Visit sweetcandy girl's homepage! Add sweetcandy girl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GPC
#trance

quote:
Originally posted by wackadoo
You going G-Unit?

Will be there Sat night. You?

Old Post May-18-2012 04:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for GPC Click here to Send GPC a Private Message Add GPC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > #GroupTherapyLA
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOld techno tune played by Jeff Mills [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBack To Basics - "Les mille et une nuit" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread