Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Has Megan Lost Her Mojo?
Has Megan Lost Her Mojo
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
She lost it the moment she became so weirdly close with srussel 28 63.64%
She lost it when she dropped another kid out her mangled vajayjay 4 9.09%
She was never cool 10 22.73%
Her and Bas should be shun from the cor 2 4.55%
Total: 44 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (33): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

to all the 21 yr olds out there we love you. you make our lives as single men so much easier. you're there to suck our cocks at 4 am and soften the blow when the slutty 30 yr old bartender at whatever club we were just at wasted, turned us down because we were too sloppy drunk. you're there when we have to work extra late at the office and just need a quickie before we can finally sit down to eat dinner. You're there to massage our scrotum when the girl we actually like is pissed at us for some fuckin retarded woman reason. You're there to spread your legs when all our friends went to Jamaica to party and we couldnt go because of responsibilities. You're there to be used and abused and we love you for it. You don;t doubt our excuses of why you can't sleep over, you think us not calling is just part of the "dating game"..Thank You...but please don't get mad at us 6 months down the line when your older sister sits you down and finally tells you "sweetie you're just his booty call"

Last edited by Vivid Boy on May-07-2012 at 00:21

Old Post May-07-2012 00:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie
Bahahahahah fuck. I'm sorry but I just don't believe you.

No problem
quote:
Originally posted by zyklon-jay
eyyyyyy looka this fucking finocchio thinka all canadians know each other.

fucking racacoons.

You mean you don't!? Next thing you know, you'll try to convince me you don't all live in igloos!

Old Post May-07-2012 00:10  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

For the record I'm actually not trying to be mean or whatever. I would fully call my friends out in just the same way if they told me the same lame story. I mean come on, as if you don't think that deserves a ball busting.

Old Post May-07-2012 00:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

If she doesn't believe you Lira, she is calling you ugly bro.

WAR, RAGE, TROLL rinse and repeat.

But the subsequent collision of fools...
Well versed in the subtle art of slavery.

Old Post May-07-2012 00:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Desiderata Click here to Send Desiderata a Private Message Add Desiderata to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alex
Suck a cheetah's dick

It's hard to believe half the shit people say in here.

I do agree with Jay and Vivid Boy though, most chicks between the ages of 18-23 are retarded. Not that you guys can't get laid unless it's with retarded chicks or anything, but ya, buy them a drink and hand them a du maurier and they're sold.

Old Post May-07-2012 00:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Alex Click here to Send Alex a Private Message Add Alex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie
For the record I'm actually not trying to be mean or whatever. I would fully call my friends out in just the same way if they told me the same lame story. I mean come on, as if you don't think that deserves a ball busting.

I don't know, I'm really being serious here

And, for the reconrd, I don't think you're being mean, even because I suspect I'm nothing like you think I am in real life. Also, I do admit the burden of the proof lies with me, and it'd be very lame of me if I thought you were mean just because you don't believe me since I do it with people all the time for other reasons... so, since there's no way I can gather any of these girls here (talk about awkward), I guess there's no choice but keep calm and carry on

Old Post May-07-2012 00:16  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djhaziel
Snake Charmer

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
You're there to massage our scrotum when the girl we actually like is pissed at us for some fuckin retarded woman reason.

so true !

Old Post May-07-2012 00:16  Peru
Click Here to See the Profile for djhaziel Click here to Send djhaziel a Private Message Add djhaziel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

Before we start putting numbers on when people do stuff, could I just throw out the possibility that perhaps many of you are just not the type of people one would want to engage sexual activities with unless you are the last possible choice, the girl is ovulating and needs a baby to give her life meaning and that , like you know when you were in high school, and wondered why there are no parties but realize that you just weren't invited, well perhaps this is more the issue ? Because your narrative doesn't really resonate to how things are well not first hand because i'm pretty much married but from people i know , things i see on a constant basis and i'm 31 which i close to your age.

i mean lira is apparently swimming in pussy but a 20 second google search and the resulting pictures , i mean i think there is alot to say about "personality" but i don't know many girls that would be particularly enthusiastic. And the fact that he is from Brazil, i mean i think he might be popular with the ladies in the mid west if he was a little more pale. But as it is , I just don't see a pudgy troll faced guy that has this comicon one pump chump vibe getting his jimmy wacked to the extent he wants me to believe. I want to believe.

Last edited by Looney4Clooney on May-07-2012 at 00:25

Old Post May-07-2012 00:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

i just love when they look at you with those big stupid 21`year old doe eyes.....then you cum into them.

Old Post May-07-2012 00:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Looney4Clooney
i mean lira is apparently swimming in pussy but a 20 second google search and the resulting pictures

I am!?
quote:
i mean i think there is alot to say about "personality" but i don't know many girls that would be particularly enthusiastic.

Phew, and I thought I missed something
quote:
And the fact that he is from Brazil, i mean i think he might be popular with the ladies in the mid west if he was a little more pale. But as it is , I just don't see a pudgy troll faced guy that has this comicon one pump chump vibe getting his jimmy wacked to the extent he wants me to believe. I want to believe.

I don't know what this analogy is supposed to mean, but I love it

Old Post May-07-2012 00:25  Brazil
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

When i was 19 , i once made love , i believe the technical term is violated , a 15 year old. I didn't find out till the next morning and I felt like such a douche. I bought her breakfast and told her she could order anything. I mean its the thought that counts.

Old Post May-07-2012 00:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alex
Suck a cheetah's dick

A sausage McMuffin is the ultimate aphrodisiac.

Old Post May-07-2012 00:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Alex Click here to Send Alex a Private Message Add Alex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Has Megan Lost Her Mojo?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (33): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969] []

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread