Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > The Free Soundcloud Stuff Thread (High Bandwidth)
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Hernan Cerbello - Do The Punk (2011 Piano Mix) by hernancerbello

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Apr-14-2011 11:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Ian O'Donovan - Crest ***Free WAV Download*** by Ian O'Donovan

quote:
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Apr-17-2011 22:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pzK
Supreme tranceaddict

http://soundcloud.com/havantepe/hav...yal-treatment-i
First in line of 4 tracks he shared on his soundcloud, I especially love this first one, it builds so nicely.

Old Post Apr-19-2011 23:47  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for pzK Click here to Send pzK a Private Message Add pzK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Yes! Havantepe is the shit!

quote:

Old Post Apr-20-2011 01:06  Canada
Teezdalien
Supreme tranceaddict

Budha bar ft Bliss - Wish you were here - Mastiksoul Exclusive FREE Remix by mastiksoul

Old Post Apr-21-2011 09:35  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Teezdalien Click here to Send Teezdalien a Private Message Add Teezdalien to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Joey Beltram - Energy Flash - Fady Ferraye's Flash Of Bootleg Energy Remix by fadyferraye

Bent Vs. Radiohead Vs. Apparat - Welly Top Sayulita (Lank Bootleg) by Lank

quote:

Last edited by Adam420 on Apr-22-2011 at 01:00

Old Post Apr-22-2011 00:12  Canada
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Dope eastern/tribal big room progressive tech...highly recommended!! Great production on this one.

mUSER - Call of the Haradim by muser

quote:

Old Post Apr-23-2011 22:44  Canada
pzK
Supreme tranceaddict

Disko-ions - Clumberkicks EP

http://diskortion.bandcamp.com./album/clumberkicks-ep

I especially like the second track, need to fill in your email though to get it.

Old Post May-01-2011 17:36  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for pzK Click here to Send pzK a Private Message Add pzK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pzK
Supreme tranceaddict

Nina Simone - I Put A Spell On You (Hexed Mix) *** FREE WAV *** by Ian O'Donovan

Old Post May-06-2011 14:45  Belgium
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

LEE VAN DOWSKI-IF YOU SO (GIVE AWAY TRACK) by Lee Van Dowski

quote:

Old Post May-09-2011 23:16  Canada
Teezdalien
Supreme tranceaddict

Meat Katie 'Puncture' (Free Download)- LOT49 by Meat Katie

Old Post May-10-2011 04:08  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Teezdalien Click here to Send Teezdalien a Private Message Add Teezdalien to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Teezdalien
Supreme tranceaddict

Nom De Strip - De Piano (Breakdown Remix) by Breakdown

Old Post May-16-2011 23:36  Australia

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > The Free Soundcloud Stuff Thread (High Bandwidth)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksounds like junk project or sth.... [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAdam White - "Ballerina" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread