Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Getting older and losing friends
Pages (16): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Im not religious, but the church is a great tool for networking. Some of the cor values are useful, especially living in a country with 0 morality and having a young child. Do i believe in God? Naw...but my son needs to learn some values from other people than his father sometimes. It is essentially the only option.

Old Post Jul-23-2017 05:16  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
cor values are useful

Old Post Jul-23-2017 11:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
Do i believe in God? Naw...but my son needs to learn some values from other people than his father sometimes. It is essentially the only option.

Aren't underground churches a bit hard to come by in Shenzhen? I read something about the CCP clamping down on them a while ago.

Old Post Jul-23-2017 19:14  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
paulversuspaul
Inventor of the fist pump

as you start to lose friends when you get older, one of the best things you can do is throw a party for all of them at least every couple of years to invite them all back for a visit. Not only a great time but great way to make sure you maintain friendships.

This guy needs to come back

Old Post Jul-23-2017 21:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for paulversuspaul Click here to Send paulversuspaul a Private Message Add paulversuspaul to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Aren't underground churches a bit hard to come by in Shenzhen? I read something about the CCP clamping down on them a while ago.

What doesn't China clamp down on, girls eating bananas (don't ask me how I know that), even winnie the poo memes.

Jay and his underground churches. lol His wife must have drawn the short straw. No Buddhism.

Old Post Jul-23-2017 23:48 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Jon_Snow
What doesn't China clamp down on, girls eating bananas (don't ask me how I know that), even winnie the poo memes.

And time travel in fiction, and cleavages, and so much more. But, I asked Jay about the church because Xi seems to be cosying up to the church, so I don't know if it's the same as their censorship regarding all else.
quote:
Originally posted by Jon_Snow
Jay and his underground churches. lol His wife must have drawn the short straw. No Buddhism.

Actually, no homoly speaking, I'd say Jay is quite a catch. He's well travelled, resourceful (otherwise it's hard to believe he'd be able to make it in so many different environments), and we do know for a fact his intestines are working properly

Old Post Jul-24-2017 03:52  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
and we do know for a fact his intestines are working properly

lol

Old Post Jul-24-2017 03:59  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

They tolerate it for foreigners so long as they stay away from Chinese. Also: Shenzhen is not really like the rest of China. As a special economic zone there are a bit more freedoms and tolerance to certain things here. Foreign companies are needed, therefore certain exceptions are made so long as no blatently in everyones face.

Old Post Jul-24-2017 04:02  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

I dont actually go yet other than the odd time to show my face. Good for business.

Old Post Jul-24-2017 04:03  China
Zharen
Put down the plate

Funny this thread has become the do's and dont's of shitting while at work. This morning I had a stall standoff with some other person in the bathroom. My morning shits come out a little funky since I usually drink the night before, around 3-4 shots. Well I knew the trumpets were going to sound so I figured I'd just sit on the seat and wait for the other guy to finish up but I think he had the same idea as well. For the next 20 minutes we're both just sitting there underwear round the ankles, quiet as ever, waiting for the other one to toot first. He eventually caved in, plopped away, finished his business and left. I won the standoff, but by then I realize just how long I've been in there and take the fastest 1 pound drop-off that I could muster, then rush back to my desk before my boss could ask questions. That would have been a tough one to explain.

Old Post Aug-01-2017 19:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zharen Click here to Send Zharen a Private Message Add Zharen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Really? You care that much? Imo the real winner is the guy that dumps first and doesn't give a fuck about the next guy. People grossly take for granted healthy bowels. You just don't fuck with having a bowel movement, or ripping a good fart.

I mean, you're in a BATHROOM ffs. You know, the place where you shit and piss. I agree that some privacy is always preferable, but if it isn't possible then you gotta just let go.

Old Post Aug-01-2017 20:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Really? You care that much? Imo the real winner is the guy that dumps first and doesn't give a fuck about the next guy. People grossly take for granted healthy bowels. You just don't fuck with having a bowel movement, or ripping a good fart.

I mean, you're in a BATHROOM ffs. You know, the place where you shit and piss. I agree that some privacy is always preferable, but if it isn't possible then you gotta just let go.

What?? I'm not sure what you heard, madam, but nobody poops but you!

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Aug-01-2017 21:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Getting older and losing friends
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (16): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969] []

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread