Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Craziest stories involving this website
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
pyro264jb
i'll be back

Craziest storys involving this website

was fired from a job once for being on ta to much

true story..

anyone else?

Old Post Jun-22-2014 03:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pyro264jb Click here to Send pyro264jb a Private Message Add pyro264jb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

met alot of crazy people

Old Post Jun-22-2014 12:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

This used to happen more in the past then it does now (when the NYTA's were a bit more friendly and closely knit) Random people walking up to me asking me "are you euphoria from TA?" lol that was always fun. Met an insane amount of cool people and continued to party with them.

Old Post Jun-23-2014 01:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ReenTeenTeen
Space Kadet

Got a temporary ban for telling Sleepy & Boo, "I know where you live"

NYTA #1 F.I.L.F.
quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
I will ban you
"Our music has no limit to it boundaries nor is there a difference in genre to identify it but as a work of art." - ReenTeenTeen
quote:
Originally posted by djquick83
They got K in Kansas son. ... Its called the KKK. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

RTT=GENIOUS <3

Old Post Jun-23-2014 17:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for ReenTeenTeen Click here to Send ReenTeenTeen a Private Message Add ReenTeenTeen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

2 summers ago....was walking through the crowd at DJais...

some random guy is like "dude don't you post on TA" and then he asks "Aren't you Scoops"

He then goes on to tell me used to post on TA and that he has stopped...

Now we rage hard at djais every weekend while kickin back shots of Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Old Post Jun-23-2014 17:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
met alot of crazy people

understatement.

Old Post Jun-23-2014 20:20  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kingchinc
Captain Closer

There was some TA'er who was a wealth management advisor who was worried about their IP being investigated and losing their career.

Old Post Jun-23-2014 22:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kingchinc Click here to Send kingchinc a Private Message Add kingchinc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by kingchinc
There was some TA'er who was a wealth management advisor who was worried about their IP being investigated and losing their career.

Didn't a federal judge issue a statement that somebody cannot be prosecuted by IP address cause it can be spoofed and manipulated?

Old Post Jun-24-2014 03:02  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
amdmaxx
Respekt

highmay.

People in Club Space in Miami randomly asking me if I post on TA.

F%#$ facebook - it killed this site. Met a lot of nice people here.. too bad vibe is gone, all commercial now..

Old Post Jun-25-2014 00:30  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for amdmaxx Click here to Send amdmaxx a Private Message Add amdmaxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ReenTeenTeen
Space Kadet

This must of been a decade ago or so; I worked with a girl whose desk I used to pass all the time that every other minute as it seemed was on NYTA posting so I finally walked up & I said to her that I was a NYTA as well. She turned out to PhoenixBabe

NYTA #1 F.I.L.F.
quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
I will ban you
"Our music has no limit to it boundaries nor is there a difference in genre to identify it but as a work of art." - ReenTeenTeen
quote:
Originally posted by djquick83
They got K in Kansas son. ... Its called the KKK. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

RTT=GENIOUS <3

Old Post Jun-25-2014 14:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for ReenTeenTeen Click here to Send ReenTeenTeen a Private Message Add ReenTeenTeen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lollerskates
tranceaddict

You all know Half-Life, well there was this expansion called Opposing Force (op4) and I used to play that all the time in 2000-2003...

I was about 15 and I had no idea what trance was, but I used to play with this guy named [|TDT|]Deadeye_Dick from sweden and he always used this logo (but with the TA site name) when he played:

Fast forward 8 years and I've been listening to trance since 2006 and stumble on TA in 2009... I'm like I know that logo... I know that site... what the hell... wish I had gotten into trance when I visited the forum back in 2001! Especially since I live in maimi... kicking myself for not beign part of the glory days

Anyway, that's my crazy story and if anyone of you know Deadeye or have any idea who he might be, let me know, because I've been looking for him for years! I would love to reunite!

Old Post Jun-25-2014 21:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lollerskates Click here to Send lollerskates a Private Message Add lollerskates to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hellosam
be prepared to drink

yeah i agree with all the "wait arent you..." comments

Between ta and t.nu i always felt famous when i traveled!

More recently (though kind of a while ago now) when i finally went to Amsterdam for the first time- 80% of my first night was spent at lumi responding to people screaming "hey!! sam?? sam is that hellosam??!"

kind of cool. Not sure if thats more from here or t,nu but i met a lot of TA-ers there, that i had actually never met in the states HAHAHA go figure

I met some of my best friends here, honestly.

I guess thats not crazy though

Old Post Jun-26-2014 14:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for hellosam Click here to Send hellosam a Private Message Add hellosam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Craziest stories involving this website
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNice Progressive with Dreamy Vocals [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCondor - "Velvet Dreams" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread