Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > (OFFICIAL) Piknic Electronik - 2007 Summer Schedule
Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Misanthrope
Lest We Forget

Location: Cause every time you turn on the music, I can't control what comes over me.
Re: (OFFICIAL) Piknic Electronik - 2007 Summer Schedule

quote:
Originally posted by X-Cube

09/09/07
Border Community @ Piknic : James Holden (UK) + Nathan Fake (UK)

9th September 2007 - did I read that correctly?
I want to see Nathan Fake. I love his productions.

I wish they booked John La Fonda

Old Post Jun-15-2007 14:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Misanthrope Click here to Send Misanthrope a Private Message Add Misanthrope to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
404 Science
DJ B-Rock

quote:
Originally posted by Wisnia
Ok i went to both saturday and sunday Piknic events and sundays was way better (music wise and vibe wise). The artist that impressed me the most was Heartthrob. He played this one track with a solid boomy bassline and i need to find it. Does anyone by any chance have a downloadable version of the recorded set? I even tried to ask the security guy to get his attention but he didnt want .

Another artist that i enjoyed was Chic Miniature!

This weekend was mental for me, and i am definitly going to be visiting piknic a lot this summer.

Nice seeing all u mofos

email info@techno.fm, they recorded it so he could probably pass you the copy.

Last edited by 404 Science on Oct-27-2007 at 22:35

Old Post Jun-15-2007 18:26  Haiti
Click Here to See the Profile for 404 Science Click here to Send 404 Science a Private Message Visit 404 Science's homepage! Add 404 Science to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

One thing I hope to see next year is something like this ...

Mini + Magda + Ellen Allien

Old Post Jun-17-2007 05:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for jester Click here to Send jester a Private Message Add jester to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

I'm for sure going next weekend

Old Post Jun-17-2007 06:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for jester Click here to Send jester a Private Message Add jester to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

One thing I am shocked that Piknic nor did Mutek book Roman Flugel this year

Old Post Jun-17-2007 15:57 
noway
Senior tranceaddict

re

would have been better dominik eulberg !! or Ananda !!
anyway so many things to come
... alex smoke (already came in montreal ?????) ... i cant get enough of the paradolia album, so freakin good

Old Post Jun-17-2007 16:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for noway Click here to Send noway a Private Message Add noway to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

Ananda great. His been working his ass off for a couple years now. His one person I would not want to miss.

Old Post Jun-17-2007 16:41 
Skipper
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm sad to have to miss Barbara on labor day - looks like I won't be making it to Montreal once this summer.

Old Post Jun-18-2007 10:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Skipper Click here to Send Skipper a Private Message Add Skipper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
X-Cube
Montreal / djxcube.com

REVIEW

Sian + Ray Okpara + Autist + Vega @ Piknic - June 17

WHAT A GREAT DAY WITH GREAT MUSIC!!!

SIAN was my favorite,what a nice discovery!

Ray Okpara did a great set,loved it!

autist and vega finished the night very well!

I had so much fun! Nice seeing stereohead and mahel!

Have a good week everyone!

www.soundcloud.com/djxcube

Old Post Jun-18-2007 12:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for X-Cube Click here to Send X-Cube a Private Message Visit X-Cube's homepage! Add X-Cube to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MKpacha
1time4theUnderground

Re: (OFFICIAL) Piknic Electronik - 2007 Summer Schedule

quote:
Originally posted by X-Cube

01/07/07
Desyn Masiello + Eddy Jasmin + Miles Moore + Alain Jackinsky

trying to choose between this or mistress Barbara at beach club.... suggestions?

Old Post Jun-20-2007 04:56  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for MKpacha Click here to Send MKpacha a Private Message Add MKpacha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

ya'll have fun tomorrow seeing Desyn, I'll be at home listening to it on techno.fm

Old Post Jul-01-2007 02:06 
all-nite-freak

quote:
Originally posted by jesteraver
One thing I am shocked that Piknic nor did Mutek book Roman Flugel this year

piknic maybe but Mutek? no...his cheesy shit would not cut it there...Hammer of Thor? Gimme a break he ain't tech...mutek is tech.
simple as that. Mutek doesnt book poop producers.

Old Post Jul-01-2007 09:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for all-nite-freak Click here to Send all-nite-freak a Private Message Add all-nite-freak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > (OFFICIAL) Piknic Electronik - 2007 Summer Schedule
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackANSWERED: Yelle - A cause des garçons (Tepr remix) [2008] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEmmanuel Top - "Turkish Bazar" (Reeloop Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread