Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Are any of the old TA;s still around??
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
hitokiri
Jugulatin Foos Everywhere

quote:
Originally posted by pyro264jb
No disrespect david

but its true, I remember you and him getting into some sort of fight at centro fly. There were a bunch of us there.
was that the night we went to arc afterwards... that was a complete shitshow in itself much of it is remembered only in a few flashbacks GREAT times

check out my radio show Harmonic Dissonance every 1st Thursday of the month at 10:00 pm EST on Party103
*** upcoming gigs***
TBD

Old Post May-03-2011 21:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for hitokiri Click here to Send hitokiri a Private Message Visit hitokiri's homepage! Add hitokiri to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
limin_li
Asian Mafioso Nerdbot

Looks like we have our PPR chat back

Old Post May-03-2011 21:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for limin_li Click here to Send limin_li a Private Message Add limin_li to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sot
shure!

yeah i still lurk these boards..can't believe going on 11 years in september...ouch

actually still speak to amit if any of you been wondering...hes doing well, bout to be a doctor i think.

arturo on other hand..holy hell, have not seen that name in ages, wonder how the ol' starf0x is doing? hrhrhrhrhr?

http://www.beatport.com/artist/Chris+Luzz

Luzzed Up? - With Special Guests - Every 3rd Thursday from 2-4 (EST)
Exclusively On: http://www.di.fm/progressive/

luzzBook

luzzCloud

Old Post May-04-2011 14:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sot Click here to Send sot a Private Message Visit sot's homepage! Add sot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ_Lord
Bittersweet Symphony

omgomgogmog i die i die die!!!oneone!!!!!

Old Post May-04-2011 14:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_Lord Click here to Send DJ_Lord a Private Message Add DJ_Lord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

quote:
Originally posted by DJ_Lord
omgomgogmog i die i die die!!!oneone!!!!!

you not allowed to post in here, you're too old

Old Post May-04-2011 14:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Legend
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by pyro264jb
Whats up man, Say hi to your boy Roninmess for me : - ) hope your both doin well

will do!

Old Post May-04-2011 17:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Legend Click here to Send Legend a Private Message Visit Legend's homepage! Add Legend to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ_Lord
Bittersweet Symphony

quote:
Originally posted by EarnYourKeep
you not allowed to post in here, you're too old

hhahahah bro i remember the days i was told i was a kid on here.....now im too old...fuck!

that sbarros reunion before pvd was great! good times!

Old Post May-04-2011 21:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_Lord Click here to Send DJ_Lord a Private Message Add DJ_Lord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
klingklang77
blank

Old Post May-04-2011 22:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for klingklang77 Click here to Send klingklang77 a Private Message Add klingklang77 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VisionsofPVD
Trousy Defined

quote:
Originally posted by sot
yeah i still lurk these boards..can't believe going on 11 years in september...ouch

actually still speak to amit if any of you been wondering...hes doing well, bout to be a doctor i think.

arturo on other hand..holy hell, have not seen that name in ages, wonder how the ol' starf0x is doing? hrhrhrhrhr?

I still lurk the boards once and a while- I've bumped into some of you guys over the last few years- but honestly the boards are way too disorganized and frankly there are almost too many outlets for info on EDM..,

Old Post May-05-2011 02:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for VisionsofPVD Click here to Send VisionsofPVD a Private Message Add VisionsofPVD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

Hi Lisa

Old Post May-05-2011 11:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EliPsE
Gabi Diva

I'm pretty sure it was at one of the pvd meet ups at sbarros (2002-2003), but does anyone have the picture of the the random bum off the street drinking and chatting with us and spitting rhymes. Jay, john or taso?

Old Post May-05-2011 18:06  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for EliPsE Click here to Send EliPsE a Private Message Visit EliPsE's homepage! Add EliPsE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hellosam
be prepared to drink

Re: Re: Re: Are any of the old TA;s still around??

quote:
Originally posted by tatgirl
JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHH I didnt know you were on here too

YEEEEEAH! HI HI HI!

Old Post May-05-2011 19:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for hellosam Click here to Send hellosam a Private Message Add hellosam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Are any of the old TA;s still around??
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFerry Corsten Id from 2000 [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRobert Nickson feat. Elsa Hill - Never Again (Original Mix) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread