Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > What are you listening to?? Volume 4
Pages (49): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
that's thing I'm not hating on you at all. Just pointing out the fact that you act like a twat on here. That's not hating it's being honest with you. And talk about a hater, how many times have you blasted me over the years here for no reason?

You started first i so remember! After that was doomsday.

Old Post Oct-06-2014 20:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by PaULiN0
Is that clear, are you some type of phag or something? I speak in that tone cuz i'm enjoying this whole thing alot. You make my day 100% better. You think your the only one here who visits this page lmao. Your the stupid fool who doesn;t have any friends besides FLTA. Your made fun of constantly. You think everyone in MD are elites because of the majority of peeps make fun of you. If you think I'm talking to msyelf, do you think i care about your opinion?

IS that clear asshole?

So have you seen a psychiatrist yet? If so, what's your DSM code? I'm curious.

Old Post Oct-06-2014 20:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant
Get lost at 11ish am with them dudes was magical. I was in outerspace and the skinny Martinez bro looked even worse than me. They were playing shit that had everybody's tired partying for 24 straight hours asses jumping

I caught Martinez bros at Senso a few years ago. Best part was how they closed their set.... A curren$y track. Hip hop breeds the best music ears for tech/house music

That's the truth. Main reason we are showcasing local hip hop guys for the our new party.

Hip hop blends well with house

Old Post Oct-06-2014 20:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

Here's a PM from Juan to me, just now:

your so fucking retarded

no wonder why you live orlando, you said you dont want me talking to you in real life. shit son i dont want to been with you in real life. damnn bro.

Lol dude, you have some issues

Old Post Oct-06-2014 20:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
So have you seen a psychiatrist yet? If so, what's your DSM code? I'm curious.

So you like to torment people who are somewhat sick or not. You must of have been real cool in HS buddy.

Old Post Oct-06-2014 20:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
You started first i so remember! After that was doomsday.

once again you're delusional. You blasted me for playing shitty music. So get your facts straight tough guy.

Old Post Oct-06-2014 20:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

quote:
once again you're delusional. You blasted me for playing shitty music. So get your facts straight tough guy.

I did because you attacked me first twat.

Old Post Oct-06-2014 20:49  United States
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
I did because you attacked me first twat.

I could careless about attacking your dumbass. If I had the energy to scroll back through years of nonsense I'd pull it up but you know I'll go finish my new ep instead. Gonna make a track just for you buddy. What Would Juan Paulino do?

Old Post Oct-06-2014 20:50 
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
Here's a PM from Juan to me, just now:

your so fucking retarded

no wonder why you live orlando, you said you dont want me talking to you in real life. shit son i dont want to been with you in real life. damnn bro.

Lol dude, you have some issues

You typed it wrong jackass

Old Post Oct-06-2014 20:50  United States
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

quote:
I could careless about attacking your dumbass. If I had the energy to scroll back through years of nonsense I'd pull it up but you know I'll go finish my new ep instead. Gonna make a track just for you buddy. What Would Juan Paulino do?

Rest my case donnie, go ahead and fuck off. I don't care if you made the next guetta promotion called lets grow the scene with 909 kicks.

Old Post Oct-06-2014 20:52  United States
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

I only PM cuz i would like to see what you would say back instead of hiding with your friends

Old Post Oct-06-2014 20:53  United States
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Rest my case donnie, go ahead and fuck off. I don't care if you made the next guetta promotion called lets grow the scene with 909 kicks.

on that note I have no idea what your are even talking about. it's pretty sad really how fucked in the head you are. good day sir. i'll tag you when I finish the track in your honor

Old Post Oct-06-2014 20:53 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > What are you listening to?? Volume 4
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (49): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBedrock - Heaven Scent [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMory Kante - "Yeke Yeke" (Hardfloor Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread