Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > the random talking thread
Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
A small part of me wishes I went to Germany now instead of two months ago.

That would be a cool environment to immerse yourself in for a vacay. Have fun, Mel!
Thanks. I'm getting nervous.

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Jul-11-2014 03:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Old Post Jul-11-2014 04:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
Thanks. I'm getting nervous.

Ah, you're gonna have a blast.

Wish I could've predicted the future and planned my trip now. Berlin is partying big time!

Congrats to Germany. Well deserved title in a fantastic World Cup. Prost!

Old Post Jul-13-2014 23:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Yeah melly's gonna have a big blast!

Ona side note I can't wait till my cubase boxed version arrives, more and more beat making.

Also I can't wait to buya vestax PMC-08 pro for personal use.

Old Post Jul-14-2014 16:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Just bought a PA system for home parties and personal djing. I'm so happy i finally made this step, its been to long in the works and i finally made the turn.

On another note, speaking of gaming, the Destiny beta is out and ima get it! HAIL bungie makers of Halo.

ALso where the hell is everyone.

Old Post Jul-23-2014 00:41  United States
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Just got off the beta, omg best game ever made!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul-23-2014 15:45  United States
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

wow i almost quit work and djing and creating music altogether.

I played destiny beta for 78 hours straight without sleep

Old Post Jul-29-2014 21:46  United States
OrangestO
–30–

Highly interested in this.

My brother lives there; just need the flight ticket basically.

I've been wanting to visit him and London. What better time

Old Post Jul-31-2014 01:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
Highly interested in this.

My brother lives there; just need the flight ticket basically.

I've been wanting to visit him and London. What better time

Fucking insane man. Jesus. That lineup is ridiculous.

I know I beat this horse to death but I really don't think there is a better show in all of electronic music than an Awakenings Drumcode special. The Drumcode sound and Awakenings concept are MADE for each other. I guess that's why they feature more DC artists and do more DC shows than anything else...the Dutch know what's up.

Would love to catch Joris Voorn, Scuba, and Harvey McKay from that lineup, and obviously the main guns Cap, Beyer, Fitz, etc.

Old Post Jul-31-2014 03:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Nothing like getting judged by a jury - seriously. It's an interesting and intense process.

Took my DUI that I got a year ago to trial and won yesterday (with a PD). Fuck, it feels great.

Old Post Aug-02-2014 18:54 
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

I haven't posted here in forever, but the drop-off in activity is incredible. I know for me personally I've been largely disenchanted with the state of EDM lately, which has led me to going back to listening to some old school ASOT and other sets which I think kick the crap out of today's...crap.

www.mixcloud.com/jluger

Old Post Aug-05-2014 20:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for miamitranceman Click here to Send miamitranceman a Private Message Add miamitranceman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
t3cHn0_43ad

quote:
Originally posted by miamitranceman
I haven't posted here in forever, but the drop-off in activity is incredible. I know for me personally I've been largely disenchanted with the state of EDM lately, which has led me to going back to listening to some old school ASOT and other sets which I think kick the crap out of today's...crap.

Agreed...and I'm not dwelling on the past either. Music I never heard from years back just has such a good vibe/feeling that a lot of today's music just lacks.

Old Post Aug-05-2014 20:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KiNeTiC ENeRgY Click here to Send KiNeTiC ENeRgY a Private Message Add KiNeTiC ENeRgY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > the random talking thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSweet house tune [2004] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTekknova - Last Trip To Paradise (Original Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread