Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Electric Island 2015
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

oh man I cant wait for our reviews of EI... "yeah it was a good party but the sound sucked" lol come on guys its outdoor the sound is prbly always gonna suck... If you don't like the sound just walk 10 feet in either direction, same goes with the crowd, its not very hard to get up and move even if your on the dance floor...

side note Damien Lazrus plays coda June 5th, it doesn't look like it will be his live project with the Ancient Moons... boooo

Old Post Apr-08-2015 15:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ItalianPoiSon
oh man I cant wait for our reviews of EI... "yeah it was a good party but the sound sucked" lol come on guys its outdoor the sound is prbly always gonna suck

I've been to around 4 outdoor parties in the past 5 years and the sound never sucked. Having bad sound is a legitimate complaint for organizers bringing in that caliber (and quantity) of talent.

Old Post Apr-08-2015 17:08  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list SPANIARD is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by ItalianPoiSon
If you don't like the sound just walk 10 feet in either direction, same goes with the crowd, its not very hard to get up and move even if your on the dance floor...

you shouldn't have to search for a sweet spot to get good sound. Ticket prices for this event have almost doubled since the first season so the sound should be on point everywhere except the outer edges and the rear.

As for the crowd, I think people are only making complaints when there are undesirables everywhere. People wouldn't be complaining if they just had a problem with the people in their specific area. That's my assumption anyways. It takes a lot to bother me from a crowd - just pushy or smelly people. Most recently, ravers with those goddamn beaded face masks lol.

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Apr-08-2015 17:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

money money money money moooooneeeeeyyyyy

Old Post Apr-08-2015 18:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

Party near the gate, shekels saved.

Rollcall:

Old Post Apr-08-2015 21:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Lol Eric, it was the promo backdrop. Fuckin hilarious.

Old Post Apr-08-2015 23:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

i'll be the first to admit it unless its horrific or the sound cuts out that's when I notice it... I also like to bounce around in different spots... some of you guys have the ear for good sound n that's cool n all but it just bothers me when you guys complain and im like what are they talking about lol

Old Post Apr-09-2015 17:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Lol Eric, it was the promo backdrop. Fuckin hilarious.

I'm telling you there is one guy in their planning committee who is a complete douchebag musik promoter. lol. Remember when clubs used to hand out sandwhiches after closing? they should bring that douchebag tradition back. Brilliant!

Old Post Apr-09-2015 17:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dinosaurbingo
Junior tranceaddict

when is single tickets arriving? anyone know?

Old Post Apr-13-2015 00:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for dinosaurbingo Click here to Send dinosaurbingo a Private Message Add dinosaurbingo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

Goddamn, how can you say no to this lineup?
They are moving it to Hanlan's point this summer so there's more room for food trucks, vendor areas, art installations and picnic space

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Apr-15-2015 19:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

And of course more promo poster room

Old Post Apr-15-2015 20:42 
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Don't find that line up appealing at all tbh LOL. Will try to clear my mind for that show and just give everyone a fresh start and not go in thinking negative

Old Post Apr-15-2015 21:29  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Electric Island 2015
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksasha 1998 la locomotive track 2... [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTin Tin Out - "Strings For Yasmin" (Matt Darey Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread