Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Other > Political Discussion / Debate > September 11th Attacks - Do You Think It Was a Conspiracy?
Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DrUg_Tit0
e^(i*pi)+1=0

quote:
Originally posted by Reverend_Trance
Sounds like a handcrank to me. Cars still use handcranks? And I thought Europe was so technologically advanced.

Oh, yeah, that's the word! Well, considering that my car was not very modern at the time it was constructed 32 years ago, it's not that surprising it uses a handcrank. It was one of the last models of european cars that still used it. But you know, it's not such a bad thing when you think about it...Better than having to push your car around to get it started..

quote:
And dude, my car can start up at -15F. Below that I have to plug in my block heater so the engine will turn. Do you have a weak battery or what? I am not surpried from looking at the picture of your car.

Yeah, the battery is weak. And I'm too lazy to go buy a new one...

quote:
On to weather. Today it was a unseasonably warm 39 degrees above zero. The snow was melting and the streets became a slushy mess.

Wow, 39 in North Dakota? God, that's like, unbeliavable for this time of year. Must be global warming or something. Here it's below 0C but it's raining which kinda makes the streets perfect for iceskating and breaking bones. I bet hospitals are crowded with old people now...

Old Post Dec-17-2004 10:53  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for DrUg_Tit0 Click here to Send DrUg_Tit0 a Private Message Add DrUg_Tit0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Reverend_Trance
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DrUg_Tit0
Wow, 39 in North Dakota? God, that's like, unbeliavable for this time of year. Must be global warming or something. Here it's below 0C but it's raining which kinda makes the streets perfect for iceskating and breaking bones. I bet hospitals are crowded with old people now...

It cooled off a little bit yesterday, it only got up to 27, but that is still a nice day compared to a normal December day. They say it might warm up again today. Since it is only 7 am, we will see what the day brings.

And today brings forth a Greek test! Fun! Fun! Fun!

Old Post Dec-17-2004 13:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Reverend_Trance Click here to Send Reverend_Trance a Private Message Add Reverend_Trance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lebezniatnikov
Stupidity Annoys Me

I misssss snow... .

Stupid college in Ohio.

Old Post Dec-17-2004 15:46  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for Lebezniatnikov Click here to Send Lebezniatnikov a Private Message Add Lebezniatnikov to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Petrogad
David & Carr

no snow right now in rochester either mate, saddly enough its just fn 10 degrees making me very cold with no reward

cheers

Old Post Dec-17-2004 16:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Petrogad Click here to Send Petrogad a Private Message Visit Petrogad's homepage! Add Petrogad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
occrider
Traveladdict

Ahh nice and sunny with light traffic today ... as all fridays should be.

Damn I forgot to shave for work.

Old Post Dec-17-2004 16:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for occrider Click here to Send occrider a Private Message Add occrider to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sensorium
Supreme tranceaddict

Sunny California. It's a beautiful day. The last of the semester. One more exam and it's over.

Old Post Dec-17-2004 19:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sensorium Click here to Send sensorium a Private Message Add sensorium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonSun
Supreme tranceaddict

I focking hate waking up & when I go to my car at 8am i have to scrape the frost off my windows. Then get into my car freezing cold. Im not a morning person so I always forget to warm my car up. 25 degrees in chicago but at least its sunny. I fucking hate cold & snow. I gotta move to South Beach.

Old Post Dec-17-2004 20:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonSun Click here to Send jonSun a Private Message Add jonSun to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ek0nomik
it ain't got that swing.

quote:
Originally posted by stren
i don't believe in conspiracy, still i believe Bush is a moron, but before u believe in conspiracy check this site http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

I'm with him.

Old Post Dec-17-2004 23:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ek0nomik Click here to Send Ek0nomik a Private Message Visit Ek0nomik's homepage! Add Ek0nomik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TuanAnh213
ahhh...Du Du Du Du Du

the thread starter must be embarrassed after seeing what has happened to his thread

Old Post Dec-18-2004 07:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TuanAnh213 Click here to Send TuanAnh213 a Private Message Visit TuanAnh213's homepage! Add TuanAnh213 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lebezniatnikov
Stupidity Annoys Me

I don't know... I mean, the weather is a pretty valient topic.

Old Post Dec-18-2004 15:14  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for Lebezniatnikov Click here to Send Lebezniatnikov a Private Message Add Lebezniatnikov to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Reverend_Trance
Senior tranceaddict

Right now it is -1F here and windy as hell. The gusts are up to 35 mph. The weathermen also say it will fall to -11F before the sun rises. The wind will make it feel like -27F.

I am going to plug in my car tonight. And for you electric car hippies, it is a gasoline engine or block heater so the car turns over in the morning.

Old Post Dec-19-2004 00:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Reverend_Trance Click here to Send Reverend_Trance a Private Message Add Reverend_Trance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancer-X
mutatis mutandis

quote:
Originally posted by

the thread starter must be embarrassed after seeing what has happened to his thread

Either that or he's since become fully aware of how many mindless sheep are on TA.

http://www.interventionmag.com/cms/...article&sid=690

http://www.onlisareinsradar.com/archives/002200.php

http://www.forbes.com/home_europe/n...rtr1205827.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3387941.stm

http://911index.batcave.net/

http://www.prisonplanet.com/911.html

- Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, Letters from the Masters of Wisdom, first series, p. 74, letter 31

Old Post Dec-19-2004 01:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancer-X Click here to Send Trancer-X a Private Message Visit Trancer-X's homepage! Add Trancer-X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Other > Political Discussion / Debate > September 11th Attacks - Do You Think It Was a Conspiracy?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread