Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What kind of car (s) do you own / would like to own / will own soon
Pages (67): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

quote:
Originally posted by leph555

WTF?!!!!

Guess this guy really wanted the tv.

I'll take this baby though...

Hubba Hubba

Old Post Jul-14-2010 01:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for jester Click here to Send jester a Private Message Add jester to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
I want the Wolfsburg because it has almost every feature available that I actually want.

http://www.vw.ca/ca/en_ca/models/je...etta_sedan.html

Such as?

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Undies with a dickhole aren't good for guys. Your balls can get caught in them. That's why I prefer to go over the gate instead of through the fence.

Old Post Jul-14-2010 02:03  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for gehzumteufel Click here to Send gehzumteufel a Private Message Add gehzumteufel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Sun roof, power everything, 6 disc cd changer/mp3 player/Sirius/iPod jack. Plus it's cheaper. Did you look at the link? That's why I posted it.

And yeah I'm not into diesel.

Old Post Jul-14-2010 14:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:
Sun roof, power everything, 6 disc cd changer/mp3 player/Sirius/iPod jack. Plus it's cheaper. Did you look at the link? That's why I posted it.

And yeah I'm not into diesel.

I did look at the link, but you didn't specify the options you were looking for. But more to my point. The TDI is only slightly more expensive, and all that stuff is standard equipment. The TDI is usually the upper trim level.

That's cool. It's not for everyone. Although, it doesn't sound or run like the diesels of 1980 like those old Mercedes diesel. It doesn't sound like a truck. lol

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Undies with a dickhole aren't good for guys. Your balls can get caught in them. That's why I prefer to go over the gate instead of through the fence.

Old Post Jul-14-2010 15:16  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for gehzumteufel Click here to Send gehzumteufel a Private Message Add gehzumteufel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Meh. Doesn't interest me at all. And for the nicer models, they still don't offer all the same standard, or even optional, equipment. The Wolfsburg edition offers the most bang for the buck.

At any rate. I want to get it nooooooooow, lol.

Old Post Jul-14-2010 15:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kr00t0n
Archduke of Awesome

I'm about halfway through my driving lessons, and will be sharing my gf's Audi A3 when I am fully licensed.

Old Post Jul-14-2010 15:32  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for kr00t0n Click here to Send kr00t0n a Private Message Visit kr00t0n's homepage! Add kr00t0n to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

quote:
accidentally?

lol yeah I built one at the VW site and sent away for more info thinking I was just gonna get a brochure or something. A salesperson from a local dealer called me and I'm going in on Thursday to test drive one

Old Post Jul-14-2010 15:40  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:
Meh. Doesn't interest me at all. And for the nicer models, they still don't offer all the same standard, or even optional, equipment. The Wolfsburg edition offers the most bang for the buck.

At any rate. I want to get it nooooooooow, lol.

lol I am enjoying my GTI. The v6 makes it haul pretty nicely.

quote:
Originally posted by kr00t0n
I'm about halfway through my driving lessons, and will be sharing my gf's Audi A3 when I am fully licensed.

Sick! Quattro or no?

quote:
Originally posted by bas

Old Post Jul-14-2010 15:42  Russia
Moral Hazard
Oppressing the 99%

quote:

Honestly, if you can afford that car you can afford a delivery charge.

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
lol, i love it when moral feels the need to lay the smack down

Old Post Jul-14-2010 15:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Moral Hazard Click here to Send Moral Hazard a Private Message Add Moral Hazard to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
leph555
dementia depleted

quote:
Originally posted by bas
lol yeah I built one at the VW site and sent away for more info thinking I was just gonna get a brochure or something. A salesperson from a local dealer called me and I'm going in on Thursday to test drive one

I used to do that when I was younger, it was fun when they would call and e-mail me. When I wouldn't pick up, they used to send letters saying they were sorry if they were bothering me and hurt my feelings

Old Post Jul-14-2010 15:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for leph555 Click here to Send leph555 a Private Message Add leph555 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
leph555
dementia depleted

quote:
Originally posted by kr00t0n

that reminds me I have yet to get a full license

Old Post Jul-14-2010 15:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for leph555 Click here to Send leph555 a Private Message Add leph555 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

haha

I think I might be too excited to go in though, all this car talk really makes me want to get one. Granted I don't actually NEED to get a new car for another few months...I just feel like she's going to smell the love of the TDI on me and exploit it. That bitch

Old Post Jul-14-2010 15:53  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What kind of car (s) do you own / would like to own / will own soon
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (67): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID....B I G tune, massive thumping feel........ [2003] [39]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackY aka DJ overdog - "The Ultimate" ( Y.O.M.C Mix ) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread