Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Are any of the old TA;s still around??
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LinX
On A New York City Night

Are any of the old TA;s still around??

dj tek. BxNemo. Aya Brea. BxNemo. vtec junkie. INDY. BitchBoyNYC. toxa. Shamez214. fr0st. Miss Bliss. DanAX. AddictedTo1982. spacechica. steven neil. trancEyes22. RaVeRSurGe_NYTA. trunks1022. klingklang77. mdamon7278. Porky. Vlad. etc......

what happened to these guys , i dont ever see them post anymore

Old Post Apr-11-2011 03:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LinX Click here to Send LinX a Private Message Add LinX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EliPsE
Gabi Diva

trolls took over

Old Post Apr-11-2011 04:01  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for EliPsE Click here to Send EliPsE a Private Message Visit EliPsE's homepage! Add EliPsE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pyro264jb
i'll be back

Re: Are any of the old TA;s still around??

quote:
Originally posted by LinX
dj tek. BxNemo. Aya Brea. BxNemo. vtec junkie. INDY. BitchBoyNYC. toxa. Shamez214. fr0st. Miss Bliss. DanAX. AddictedTo1982. spacechica. steven neil. trancEyes22. RaVeRSurGe_NYTA. trunks1022. klingklang77. mdamon7278. Porky. Vlad. etc......

I here Taes doing good but doesn't go out much anymore, I saw Brian (Vtec) over the summer at Water Taxi, hes doing well also and goes out every once in a while. Just got back in touch with Dan aka DanAX a few weeks ago, probably going to get drinks with him soon. I believe RaVeRSurGe_NYTA & Vlad are both doctors so there very busy. Amit is a doctor within the White house. I see Indy out alot at Danny T events.

Old Post Apr-11-2011 04:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pyro264jb Click here to Send pyro264jb a Private Message Add pyro264jb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

trunks posts
met him at the sasha party !

Old Post Apr-11-2011 04:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LinX
On A New York City Night

they need to post more often. i miss the old crew. Vlad and surge are both doctors? lol good for them, i had no idea.

Old Post Apr-11-2011 05:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LinX Click here to Send LinX a Private Message Add LinX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Freeza
Mondial'd

Surprised you didn't mention Twilo goddess and Twilo Chick! Taub was really cool too! If I think of anymore I'll post

Old Post Apr-11-2011 05:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Freeza Click here to Send Freeza a Private Message Add Freeza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

Re: Are any of the old TA;s still around??

quote:
Originally posted by LinX

Wow... hahaha, haven't seen those names in a while. vtec got married recently, his girl looks lovely.

I heard tranceyes22 is a nurse and doesn't really go out much, haven't seen her in about 5 years. I haven't seen Vlad since the FP loft parties! I think he thought I was completely bonkers, haha. Indy is always out and about, was working the door @ Cielo last time I saw her.

Old Post Apr-11-2011 05:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

its ok guys, im still here

Old Post Apr-11-2011 07:07  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJslantzz
Number Cruncher

I am still very close friends with Brian (vtec) and Joey (bitchboy). They are doing great and just dont have the time to post on TA anymore. Im sure you can find them at some events too this summer. Haven't spoke to Eric (tranceeyes) in a while, but heard shes doing great with her job as a nurse. I think some of the others still lurk around a bit, it would be great to catch up with some of them one of these days.

Old Post Apr-11-2011 12:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJslantzz Click here to Send DJslantzz a Private Message Add DJslantzz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

I haven't seen Vlad in person but he does pop in on the boards now and then. Mostly in the CoR.

Indy is always out but mainly at House events, she doesn't post anymore tho.

Seen Tek a few weeks ago, he does go out once in a blue mainly to smaller gatherings but also does not post anymore.

Bxnemo actually posted not to long ago after a long time but has not been back since.

BitchBoyNYC still goes out now and then mainly for PvD.

Miss Bliss got married and moved out of the country.

AddictedTo1982 is still around but doesn't post.

Steven Neil had a baby with Sheila haven't seen him in the longest.

DanAX is still around, he was spinning and some spots in Queens last I heard.

Old Post Apr-11-2011 13:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

linx, nigga who is you?

Old Post Apr-11-2011 15:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pyro264jb
i'll be back

quote:
Originally posted by Freeza
Surprised you didn't mention Twilo goddess and Twilo Chick! Taub was really cool too! If I think of anymore I'll post

Saw daphne a few months ago, her friend runs massive events, Twilo Chick had a baby years ago, haven't seen her in like 7 years.

Last edited by pyro264jb on Apr-12-2011 at 02:40

Old Post Apr-12-2011 02:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pyro264jb Click here to Send pyro264jb a Private Message Add pyro264jb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Are any of the old TA;s still around??
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLittle wonder on transitions 01-01-06 [2010] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDigital Control - "Dreams Last For Long" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread