Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > the random talking thread
Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
koky69
KOKY # FUCKING 1

Todays music is better if you know where to look and who to listen for ive been listening to Edm since the beginning and I love it all. But there is SOOOOOOOO much good music right now that sometimes its just hard to go through it all. But trust me, its out there and IMO BETTER than ever. Just gotta give new Dj's a shot and stop listening to the same dj's from 10 years ago. There are kids ive never heard of right now spinning some amazing sets and everyone just still want to just go see PVD over and over again.

Dr.Seuss

[IMG.]http://www.forward-now.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/DJ-Trump-SpiningFat-1024x796.jpg[/IMG]

Signature is way bigger than allowed. Please resize it or contact a moderator for more information on how to make it less yuge.

Old Post Aug-11-2014 16:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for koky69 Click here to Send koky69 a Private Message Add koky69 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Def true,

oh wait the big jocks don't spin like they use to nvm

Old Post Aug-12-2014 05:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Shit I can't wait for Destiny ahh, i can't believe i wasted hundreds of hours trying to build my character and now i can't pick up where i left off. Everyone starts from the zero. Booo!

That shit is my crack and heroin.

Old Post Aug-16-2014 19:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

U must be pale. Seems like u don't get out much

Old Post Aug-16-2014 19:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant
U must be pale. Seems like u don't get out much

Oh this addiction for gaming never happened until this one game game out. I'm sure am pale tho. I don't care about the color of my skin atm.

Old Post Aug-16-2014 21:13  United States
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
Fucking insane man. Jesus. That lineup is ridiculous.

I know I beat this horse to death but I really don't think there is a better show in all of electronic music than an Awakenings Drumcode special. The Drumcode sound and Awakenings concept are MADE for each other. I guess that's why they feature more DC artists and do more DC shows than anything else...the Dutch know what's up.

Would love to catch Joris Voorn, Scuba, and Harvey McKay from that lineup, and obviously the main guns Cap, Beyer, Fitz, etc.

I'm ditching BPM for this. Can't wait!

Old Post Aug-18-2014 00:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Damn, I haven't been so satisfied with this new vintage mixer i bought for myself. I never scratched and back spin so much. WOW and mixing feels like a dream. Good bye Xone 42.

I feel bad for those poor peeps out there that never get to try out different setups and just rely on pioneer or high named brand. Qbert does the same shit as me.

Old Post Aug-18-2014 21:42  United States
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

i feel like an idiot for messing up whats left of this forum, sorry guys.

Old Post Aug-21-2014 17:03  United States
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

What's better than turning 30? Turning 30 strip club hoping!

Old Post Aug-23-2014 00:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Orangesto knows!

Old Post Aug-23-2014 01:06  United States
OrangestO
–30–

Can Tampa get a descent show ffs? It's been so long and I'm getting antsy.

In other news, I quit my job and will be moving soon.

Fuck this uninspiring shithole.

Old Post Aug-23-2014 16:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ucforange
fuck pretentiousness

come to Orlando this next weekend, we got Fur Coat and Boris both at Soundbar...back to back good shows!

And damn, where you moving to? Lost your #, my phone became possessed and got a warranty replacement. I know I go through phones like crazy. HMU

Old Post Aug-23-2014 16:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for ucforange Click here to Send ucforange a Private Message Add ucforange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > the random talking thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnother Guetta track @ ultra [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAlter Ego - "Rocker" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread