Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Dj_Es-Dva
\

hehe forgot to give feedback on the power of love... good shit!

heres one i finished a while ago, been aprehensive about peoples opinions but meh
http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/d5f6a7266e_16.43MB

Old Post Feb-19-2007 02:25  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj_Es-Dva Click here to Send Dj_Es-Dva a Private Message Add Dj_Es-Dva to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

hehe cool stuff dude. however you might wanna give certain elements a bit of tweaking.. the sounds sound a bit standard. almost midi like in some areas (particularly the bassline)

http://www.wtfnews.org

Old Post Feb-19-2007 07:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aesthetic Click here to Send Aesthetic a Private Message Add Aesthetic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj_Es-Dva
\

cheers mate, grunt said the same thing and i told him to get farked. :P

Old Post Feb-22-2007 06:58  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj_Es-Dva Click here to Send Dj_Es-Dva a Private Message Add Dj_Es-Dva to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ONION
How Emotional : \

I pretty much agree with whats been said about your track Dj_Es-Dva... grab some nice saturation plugs and apply it on the bassline. Maybe go for a chorus or an exciter as well. Fuck it up a bit.

oh and happy bday

Anyways heres a sample of my new track:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3lln6b

kthxbi

Old Post Feb-25-2007 20:20  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for ONION Click here to Send ONION a Private Message Add ONION to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
deceptikon
Supreme tranceaddict

Newy. Decided to actually put some effort into percs and a rolling bassline. Just a quick throwtogether I did yesterday and have been tweaking abit.

Strat - Worlds Away

Old Post Feb-26-2007 07:56  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for deceptikon Click here to Send deceptikon a Private Message Visit deceptikon's homepage! Add deceptikon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
deceptikon
Supreme tranceaddict

Oh btw onion, VERY, VERY, VERY nice stuff!

Old Post Feb-26-2007 08:00  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for deceptikon Click here to Send deceptikon a Private Message Visit deceptikon's homepage! Add deceptikon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fledz
Banned

Blatantly copied from the other part of the site :P

Hey guys, this is a track I've been meaning to do for a while now but never got around to it. Finally, last thursday I managed to stitch it all up, and I've just been EQing it over the last few days.

This is the first track that I've EQ'ed properly so some feedback would be great about what I need to improve, what could be louder/softer, what stands out too much/little etc.
Unfortunately, the wav files that I used for the majority of the track are a little bit sketchy so I did my best to remove the pops and hiss from them, but sometimes you can still hear some undesirable things. If anyone knows how to further fix some of them, please let me know

Also, is the track a bit soft?

Let me know what needs improvement and I'll gladly fix it and upload a new copy.

Most of all, enjoy!

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

Alternate Sendspace Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/apqzfj
Alternate Speedyshare Link: [[ LINK REMOVED ]]

BPM: 135
Genre: Trance/Breaks
Length: 8:05
Quality: 320 kbps mp3

Old Post Mar-06-2007 05:56  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fledz Click here to Send Fledz a Private Message Add Fledz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ONION
How Emotional : \

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

Have a listen kthx

Old Post Mar-13-2007 12:57  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for ONION Click here to Send ONION a Private Message Add ONION to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
T-Soma
The Sky Was Pink...

quote:
Originally posted by ONION
[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

Have a listen kthx

I like it, the kick gives it a nice oldskool kind of feel.

This is pretty much out of nowhere but I would love to do a remix of this track.

Sign this petition!

Old Post Mar-13-2007 13:24  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for T-Soma Click here to Send T-Soma a Private Message Add T-Soma to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

now this is what im talkin about!

quote:
[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

Have a listen kthx

Old Post Mar-14-2007 07:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aesthetic Click here to Send Aesthetic a Private Message Add Aesthetic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jizza
boys dont cry

quote:
[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

Have a listen kthx

made me feel like lloydy had just taken a big grab. euphoriah2damax.

Old Post Mar-14-2007 09:04  New Zealand
Click Here to See the Profile for jizza Click here to Send jizza a Private Message Add jizza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

new shitz.. phil and simon will like this one i think

http://home.exetel.com.au/aesthetic...--synthetic.mp3

Old Post Mar-16-2007 03:53 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID Tribal Dark House by Marcus James (Renaissance) [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSlam feat Tyrone Visionary Palmer - "Lifetimes" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread