Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tranceaddict Top 250 DJs 2008 Results
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
bamski
snuoq ou

I can't believe Westbam came #2

Old Post Oct-24-2008 20:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for bamski Click here to Send bamski a Private Message Add bamski to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sweetcaroline
On Location in Motor City

TA Top 250 Poll, you made my day. Feeling down at work and this thread cheered me up. So many ironies & so much fun:

1) Perfect that Sean Tyas was atop J00F. The most talked about & hated man on TA circa 2007 beats one of the most loved.

2) Did the whole Deadrat6/Deadmau5 thing give Marcus Schossow a boost or was it the overproduction? I forgot how sick of the man I was. Seeing him on the list was nice though- like visiting a long lost friend.

3) When will Josh Gabriel beat himself (G&D) in the polls? I predict it won't happen next year.

4) NYTA shows up and votes for Tom Colontonio & DJ Eco.

5) Most important, I came to appreciate the silent majority of TA. They may love AvB, PvD, & A&B, but they don't clog the messageboard with love for them.

Old Post Oct-24-2008 20:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sweetcaroline Click here to Send sweetcaroline a Private Message Add sweetcaroline to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
adi_hanson
feels a newbie.

quote:
Originally posted by sweetcaroline

5) Most important, I came to appreciate the silent majority of TA. They may love AvB, PvD, Tiesto & A&B, but they don't clog the messageboard with love for them.

Fixed

Old Post Oct-24-2008 20:56  England
Click Here to See the Profile for adi_hanson Click here to Send adi_hanson a Private Message Visit adi_hanson's homepage! Add adi_hanson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RebeL9
The Digital Blonde addict

quote:
Originally posted by sweetcaroline

1) Perfect that Sean Tyas was atop J00F. The most talked about & hated man on TA circa 2007 beats one of the most loved.

Tyas didnt get ahead of J00F?

Old Post Oct-24-2008 21:25  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for RebeL9 Click here to Send RebeL9 a Private Message Visit RebeL9's homepage! Add RebeL9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iammesol
Burnt out and grown up

Seems a lot of hot air balloon wet dreams came from this forum.

Old Post Oct-24-2008 21:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iammesol Click here to Send iammesol a Private Message Visit iammesol's homepage! Add iammesol to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Quethas
Less is more

quote:
13. John 00 Fleming UP 2
14. Sean Tyas DOWN 3

Old Post Oct-24-2008 21:37  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Quethas Click here to Send Quethas a Private Message Add Quethas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

What I don't understand is how most of the regular posters and most of the threads discuss good stuff, a lot of it now removed from trance which is generally accepted (or so I thought) as a bit of a dead genre aside from the fringe producers well removed from the superstar circus... and then the results come in and Armin wins yet again.

I guess I either gravitate towards the threads started by people with good taste or MD isn't representative of the 25,000 people who vote and must live on all the other sub-forums.

Old Post Oct-24-2008 21:40  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
adi_hanson
feels a newbie.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
What I don't understand is how most of the regular posters and most of the threads discuss good stuff, a lot of it now removed from trance which is generally accepted (or so I thought) as a bit of a dead genre aside from the fringe producers well removed from the superstar circus... and then the results come in and Armin wins yet again.

I guess I either gravitate towards the threads started by people with good taste or MD isn't representative of the 25,000 people who vote and must live on all the other sub-forums.

trance is like the big titted blonde you keep away from your wife/girlfriend

Old Post Oct-24-2008 21:52  England
Click Here to See the Profile for adi_hanson Click here to Send adi_hanson a Private Message Visit adi_hanson's homepage! Add adi_hanson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by adi_hanson
trance is like the big titted blonde you keep away from your wife/girlfriend

Self-whoring, shallow and only interested in money?

Old Post Oct-24-2008 22:09  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
adi_hanson
feels a newbie.

quote:
Self-whoring, shallow and only interested in money?

no , that thats the wife/girlfriend , im talking about the bit on the side

Old Post Oct-24-2008 22:10  England
bamski
snuoq ou

quote:

The TL section is a perfect example of why we (MD & COR) discuss one thing, and the result is another.

All you see is nooby joe random posting all the smilies he can get his hands on, OMG

I'd say that if the poll didn't automatically pop up at every other window from time to time, we'd be looking at something totally different, and the reason is simply that these guys stay the hell away from MD and COR.

And yes, what I'm implying is that the majority of those who voted for Armin, Tijs, PvD and so on are the guys.

Old Post Oct-24-2008 22:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for bamski Click here to Send bamski a Private Message Add bamski to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

quote:
Originally posted by DuBam
The TL section is a perfect example of why we (MD & COR) discuss one thing, and the result is another.

All you see is nooby joe random posting all the smilies he can get his hands on, OMG

I'd say that if the poll didn't automatically pop up at every other window from time to time, we'd be looking at something totally different, and the reason is simply that these guys stay the hell away from MD and COR.

And yes, what I'm implying is that the majority of those who voted for Armin, Tijs, PvD and so on are the guys.

Old Post Oct-24-2008 22:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tranceaddict Top 250 DJs 2008 Results
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease ID this house track! [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDumonde - "See The Light" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread