Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I'm sauced...
Pages (50): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Owen M
nightdreamer...

if you were here, I'd tell you how much I love you and ask if it was too gay that I'm about to hug you while not wearing a shirt...and then 2 hours later, I'd regret hugging you with no shirt on.

nightdreamer

Old Post Dec-18-2008 08:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Owen M Click here to Send Owen M a Private Message Add Owen M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

If you wake up with no regrets, you weren't really drunk the night before.

Old Post Dec-18-2008 14:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KaiLee
prog snob

quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
If you wake up with no regrets, you weren't really drunk the night before.

Hahaha yes!

That summarizes my last Saturday. I had a few moments where things from the night before came creeping back into my memory and I'm sure my face went from to

Old Post Dec-18-2008 16:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for KaiLee Click here to Send KaiLee a Private Message Visit KaiLee's homepage! Add KaiLee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Getting drunk provides me with endless hours of shame and self-humiliation. Embarrassing things keep coming back days..weeks..after a night of serious boozing. Fuck yeah.

Old Post Dec-18-2008 16:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KaiLee
prog snob

quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
Getting drunk provides me with endless hours of shame and self-humiliation. Embarrassing things keep coming back days..weeks..after a night of serious boozing. Fuck yeah.

Gotta love those moments where you LOL due to a drunken moment coming back in your mind.

My mom and I randomly got sauced last week and I was trying to convince her to drunk dial the Reverend from my childhood church so we could wish him Happy Holidays. Definitely going to hell for that one!

Old Post Dec-18-2008 17:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for KaiLee Click here to Send KaiLee a Private Message Visit KaiLee's homepage! Add KaiLee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Old Post Dec-18-2008 17:53 
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by KaiLee
Gotta love those moments where you LOL due to a drunken moment coming back in your mind.

My mom and I randomly got sauced last week and I was trying to convince her to drunk dial the Reverend from my childhood church so we could wish him Happy Holidays. Definitely going to hell for that one!

u'd go to hell for wishing him "happy holidays" alright.....

Old Post Dec-18-2008 17:58  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AceMan6
Senior tranceaddict

this thread makes me want to drink.....

HEAVILY

Holland produces great Djs

Labour of Love 07

Old Post Dec-18-2008 19:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AceMan6 Click here to Send AceMan6 a Private Message Add AceMan6 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

I might have a beer right now.

Old Post Dec-18-2008 19:34 
AceMan6
Senior tranceaddict

i think i might have two... and a shot. I win!

Holland produces great Djs

Labour of Love 07

Old Post Dec-18-2008 19:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AceMan6 Click here to Send AceMan6 a Private Message Add AceMan6 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Yeah well...I have to work later.

Old Post Dec-18-2008 19:46 
LKD
Omni-peasant

i feel like making a cocktail....quite tropical here

Old Post Dec-18-2008 19:56  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I'm sauced...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (50): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAwesome bouncy hardcore track, reminiscent of Scott Brown? [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMark Norman - "Total Seduction" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread