Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 161: General Strike in Brazil
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Jon_Snow

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
So if I'm understanding this, the reason you don't wear a helmet is vanity (fair enough), and the fact you cycle in a town with already great cycle friendly paths and routes, barely actually touch a road but also cycle on the pavement and your average speed is 8mph.....

You do realize that your situation is unbelievably niche and just about every other major city in Europe (let alone the states where cyclists are basically annoying tire lubrication) it's a case of when you'll be hit/clipped/have a crash, not if?

And yes, I know very well the site I linked to presents both sides but you'll realize it tries to offset deaths form cycling against people saved from heart disease due to cycling (lol). Also talks heavily bout injuries prevented by helmets - it just has a certain bizarre bias against legislation and I have a feeling it's run by one of these "freemen" libertards. Regardless I posted up enough links and can find hundreds more that show the simple fact of wearing one vs not is a no brainer and the evidence is abundant.I also linked to five other great sites including one that completely debunks the aforementioned slant.

So no, you won't get a 3000 word stat-jizz all over your face from me, I'll just say I told you so and send your Darwin Award when the time comes.

That post was 232 words (truth be told it seemed longer)

Old Post May-29-2018 22:45 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Jon_Snow
(truth be told it seemed longer)

That sentiment follows me everywhere

Old Post May-29-2018 22:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

fuck i love how we can fight about literally anything.

no surprises that sushi and jenny are big fans of the helmet, but it's shocking and a little saddening this is the first penis joke.

Old Post May-30-2018 08:12  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Ffs.

Old Post May-30-2018 10:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
it's shocking and a little saddening this is the first penis joke.

Ironically even penis look like they wear helmets too

Old Post May-30-2018 12:47 
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

There should be a laugh track on this forum for you to not fall behind.

Old Post May-30-2018 13:01  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
no surprises that sushi and jenny are big fans of the helmet, but it's shocking and a little saddening this is the first penis joke.

Well, we've all grown up... And here's your second penis joke

Old Post May-30-2018 14:48  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:

I fucking hate you.

Old Post May-30-2018 16:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ripped Bag
Senior tranceaddict

Everything good now?

Old Post May-30-2018 16:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ripped Bag Click here to Send Ripped Bag a Private Message Add Ripped Bag to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Ripped Bag
Everything good now?

Here in Brazil?

It's slowly coming back to normal. There are still some awfully long queues for petrol (my boss told me he spent 7 hours yesterday waiting inside his car to fill his tank), and there are some products missing in mom and pop stores. But some sense of normalcy has been restored, and I'm typing this at work where we're all trying to carry on.

Old Post May-30-2018 19:05  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Don't feed the trolls, dude. Banhammer.

Old Post May-30-2018 20:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Here in Brazil?

It's slowly coming back to normal. There are still some awfully long queues for petrol (my boss told me he spent 7 hours yesterday waiting inside his car to fill his tank), and there are some products missing in mom and pop stores. But some sense of normalcy has been restored, and I'm typing this at work where we're all trying to carry on.

If you had got a scooter you'd be all smiles now

But then again you would have to wear a...

Last edited by on May-30-2018 at 21:05

Old Post May-30-2018 20:53 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 161: General Strike in Brazil
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease Help Me Id Track [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMetazoo - "Sigh" (2000 & one remix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread