Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Tranceaddict.com first registered 1 YEAR ago today :)
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
occrider
Traveladdict

Yup. Though my taste in music is somewhat more akin to holland or england, I'm stuck here in good old pittsburgh ... sigh. Oh well it ain't all that bad, and though there aren't any good parties here for a while, Micro and Kimball Collins are coming to town this spring. I'm psyched.

Old Post Jan-24-2001 20:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for occrider Click here to Send occrider a Private Message Add occrider to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djelloun
Senior tranceaddict

Very Cool Work Man !!

Yes Swamper, also from my Part Congratulations for your great Work here !! I like this Forum very much, because here the Real "Spirit" of Trance comes through !! Everyone is friendly and wants to talk about our Music...our Life!!
All the best for many following Years...Cheers and Greetings from Germany --DJelloun--

Old Post Jan-24-2001 21:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for djelloun Click here to Send djelloun a Private Message Visit djelloun's homepage! Add djelloun to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tripsy
tranceaddict

Congrats Swamper, and Happy Birthday to Tranceaddict.com as well. You were actually the one who solved my dilemna for finding good Tiesto sets. I found this site on google.com about 7 months ago, and in comparison to all the other sites... this site is the only one I visit everyday. Congrats again Swamper. Keep up the beautiful work.

Tripsy

Old Post Jan-24-2001 23:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Tripsy Click here to Send Tripsy a Private Message Visit Tripsy's homepage! Add Tripsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xXxAzNrAvErxXx
VinylAddict

Talking

To this GREAT site,

Before I found this site...I was wandering around the world wide web for a trance site, and there are a whole bunch out there, but none can compare to this one...this the greatest site ever!!!

keept up the good work swamper!

rave on....

Old Post Jan-25-2001 02:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xXxAzNrAvErxXx Click here to Send xXxAzNrAvErxXx a Private Message Add xXxAzNrAvErxXx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mindbender
True trancEaddict

King

I think it goes without saying that Swamper has done AWESOME work and words are not enough to thank him for all his efforts. Anyway, thank you a lot Swamper *bow* A big THANK YOU goes also to my fellow trancEaddicts (yes, you!) for interesting threads in the discussion forum, song pointers etc. Stay in trance!

Old Post Jan-25-2001 05:20  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for mindbender Click here to Send mindbender a Private Message Visit mindbender's homepage! Add mindbender to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tu_face
No Known Cure...

Smoking ..umm..something Mindbender speaks truth!

Ye mindbenders got it, this site wouldnt be quite the same without all the gr8 peepz on it valuable sources of good info, plus a good laff!

Peace

Old Post Jan-25-2001 09:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for tu_face Click here to Send tu_face a Private Message Add tu_face to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[A|ienFactory]
trancEaddict in JAIL

Trance Addict

Well it is amazing that an mp3 site lives this long.
Either it gets closed ,or the webmaster gets bored with it,or doesn't have time yo update it.One year is a hell off a long time.
When I first visited this site, I spend lots of time on the New Tracks and the Video section,and I had actually never been in the forum.
Later I discovered the forum and it became my greatest experience on the net ever.It is such a great thing.It's the great number of users that makes it fantastic.And that you allways get an answer to your question within an hour or sooner.
Today,the Forum is without doubt the finest section of this site and the best one out there,thanx to one man,Swamper.

Keep up the good work,and congratulations for the results of it so far!

Old Post Jan-25-2001 22:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for [A|ienFactory] Click here to Send [A|ienFactory] a Private Message Visit [A|ienFactory]'s homepage! Add [A|ienFactory] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cyberia
born trancEaddict

Re: Trance Addict

quote:
Originally posted by [A|ienFactory]
Well it is amazing that an mp3 site lives this long.
Either it gets closed ,or the webmaster gets bored with it,or doesn't have time yo update it.One year is a hell off a long time.
When I first visited this site, I spend lots of time on the New Tracks and the Video section,and I had actually never been in the forum.
Later I discovered the forum and it became my greatest experience on the net ever.It is such a great thing.It's the great number of users that makes it fantastic.And that you allways get an answer to your question within an hour or sooner.
Today,the Forum is without doubt the finest section of this site and the best one out there,thanx to one man,Swamper.

Keep up the good work,and congratulations for the results of it so far!

Well i guess alien factory said it all,think we can close this thread

quote:
Als er zo ene sta, heb ik twee woorden...Engelbert Humperdinck, ik rij altij me humperdinck daar wijk ik ni van af

Old Post Jan-25-2001 22:27  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for cyberia Click here to Send cyberia a Private Message Add cyberia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

Talking

Yup...

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Jan-25-2001 23:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Tranceaddict.com first registered 1 YEAR ago today :)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackclassic i cant place - update 2 [2007] [11]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCirez D - "Knockout" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread