Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The mystery of the broken toilet seat!?
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MarkT
Automatic Static

quote:
Originally posted by Cuzo
So these are the facts I present the TOTA judicial system...please spare my ass.

I think a poll thread should be created...a sentencing poll. All of TA can determine the fate of this monster!!!

Dallas, WTF is with that character and its toilet/plunger obsession?LOL!!! I wish I could read what's on that site

Old Post Jan-06-2005 00:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MarkT Click here to Send MarkT a Private Message Add MarkT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dallastar
~Dance~Sing~Floss~Travel~

quote:
Originally posted by MarkT
I think a poll thread should be created...a sentencing poll. All of TA can determine the fate of this monster!!!

Dallas, WTF is with that character and its toilet/plunger obsession?LOL!!! I wish I could read what's on that site

that character is the one and only MASHIMARO!!!! HAHAHAH

MASHI MARO!

He is so cute and juicy! hahahahah - i lived in korea for a while. The story is abotu a drunk rabbit (mashimaro) and he get's chased by the cops whenever he is in trouble! and this time it looks like someone is gettin' in trouble about the toilet seat being broken at R & M's hous3.

isn't Mashi maro adorable?

www.mashimaro.com

Treat people as if they are what they ought to be and you may help them to become what they are capable of being.

Old Post Jan-06-2005 01:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for dallastar Click here to Send dallastar a Private Message Visit dallastar's homepage! Add dallastar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dallastar

go here for a laugh episode 5 Hilarious shizzle

Treat people as if they are what they ought to be and you may help them to become what they are capable of being.

Last edited by dallastar on Jan-06-2005 at 01:32

Old Post Jan-06-2005 01:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for dallastar Click here to Send dallastar a Private Message Visit dallastar's homepage! Add dallastar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Magnetonium
Dubstep = Douchestep

Nice thread, LOL, so this is where the mysterious broken toilet thing hails from ...

Whenever you go and buy something, you are affecting someone somewhere, be it environment, a person, or a community - you're making a statement with what you buy. So make it a smart choice ... Its a big picture

Old Post Jan-06-2005 01:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Magnetonium Click here to Send Magnetonium a Private Message Visit Magnetonium's homepage! Add Magnetonium to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dallastar

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

I beleive the persons house that belongs to the person that started the Thread. . . .

Old Post Jan-06-2005 01:59  Canada
DJ_Science
Only 25 Characters?!

quote:
The reasons against me:

A) LODE LeftOver Drug Effects....damn possible that affects my ass sensitivity and hearing

B) Exploding hemmorhoids. Study me, scientists.

C) Captain Crooked became more crooked.

Now that is the best thing I have read ALL week!!!!

Old Post Jan-06-2005 02:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_Science Click here to Send DJ_Science a Private Message Visit DJ_Science's homepage! Add DJ_Science to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ_Science
Only 25 Characters?!

hehehe

LODE

hehehe

Old Post Jan-06-2005 02:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_Science Click here to Send DJ_Science a Private Message Visit DJ_Science's homepage! Add DJ_Science to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheVrk
Mediterranean Canadian

quote:

The reasons against me:

A) LODE LeftOver Drug Effects....damn possible that affects my ass sensitivity and hearing

B) Exploding hemmorhoids. Study me, scientists.

C) Captain Crooked became more crooked.

So these are the facts I present the TOTA judicial system...please spare my ass.

LMFAO/OMG
this should go down in TA history.....

TOO much to handle

Old Post Jan-06-2005 05:36  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for TheVrk Click here to Send TheVrk a Private Message Visit TheVrk's homepage! Add TheVrk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dEsidEL
Fu Man Choonz

lol.. jokes Frank

Old Post Jan-06-2005 05:53  Micronesia-Federal State of
Click Here to See the Profile for dEsidEL Click here to Send dEsidEL a Private Message Add dEsidEL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
girllovingtvibe
on a happy vibe

quote:

Okay I remember when I was sober, I headed to the toilet to take a dump and read.

omg - this seems to be your trademark dood....rofl - i cannot stop laughing - this thread kills me everytime...

Old Post Jan-06-2005 15:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for girllovingtvibe Click here to Send girllovingtvibe a Private Message Add girllovingtvibe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

Frank, do you remember who was in the bathroom before you?

What did you do after you fell of the toilet? Did you try again?

Old Post Jan-06-2005 16:37  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djeso
.: Secret Society :.

quote:
Originally posted by dallastar
go here for a laugh episode 5 Hilarious shizzle

Old Post Jan-06-2005 17:28  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for djeso Click here to Send djeso a Private Message Visit djeso's homepage! Add djeso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The mystery of the broken toilet seat!?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktrance with female vocals, need id (FINALLY ID'D) [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFaraway Project - "Savannah" (Original mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread