Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Shift in Momentum?
Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
wotyzoid
it's not house

I didn't think you had a real argument. Keep up on those dad jokes, I'm sure IFK loves hosting the workshops in his basement.

Old Post Sep-01-2018 18:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Just a bunch of "I'm radical!"

Last edited by DJ RANN on Oct-29-2019 at 23:21

Old Post Sep-01-2018 21:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

You, much like a trump supporter, cannot handle factual evidence.

You can suck on my nice, young, hairy balls once you get dentures though, always wanted to know what that feels like.

Old Post Sep-01-2018 22:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Someone get the fucker a fan, I think he's having a stroke

Old Post Sep-01-2018 23:59  United States
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

boring

Last edited by DJ RANN on Oct-29-2019 at 23:21

Old Post Sep-04-2018 18:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

What is with these bullshit anti-progressive memes you're posting, Rann? Looks like you lifted them straight from T_D. It's not that fucking simple lol. "Yeah all Bernie-bots just want free handouts! MAGA!" You're better than this.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Sep-04-2018 19:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

He's not, actually.

Old Post Sep-04-2018 19:29  United States
ziptnf
Programming your future

I mean it's not hard to make the argument that Hillary won (mostly) fair and square. She had a nearly insurmountable superdelegate lead and 30+ years of public familiarity. The deck was stacked against Bernie and he lost, by a (relatively) thin margin. With a little more time, and more public exposure he might have pulled it off. He still won 22 states. Moral victories, et al, but he put up a hell of a fight and I'm sure we would all be better off if he were currently president.

But these recent memes he posted are totally bizarre. Whose Grandmother did you nab those from?

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Sep-04-2018 20:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

I'm telling you guys, this fucker is like 50 years old. Those memes are his sister's. DJ Rann is like what Mark Anthony would be like if he had down syndrome.

Old Post Sep-04-2018 20:56  United States
wotyzoid
it's not house

Dementia, actually.

Old Post Sep-04-2018 21:00  United States
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

I'll stop now.

Last edited by DJ RANN on Oct-29-2019 at 23:22

Old Post Sep-04-2018 22:27 
wotyzoid
it's not house

And I thought church was boring. That was funny about you trolling me, though.

Old Post Sep-04-2018 22:46  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Shift in Momentum?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969] []

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread