Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Scott Bond - Live @ The Dome (tel-aviv) - 2004-02-27
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
the-sixth
Supreme tranceaddict

Scott Bond - Live @ The Dome (tel-aviv) - 2004-02-27

https://www.mixriot.com/content/sco...N2eOVtk7RqP3rrc

SCOTT BOND - LIVE @ THE DOME (TEL-AVIV) - 2004-02-27

3:24:20 - SAMPLE https://picosong.com/w8FTf

Last edited by the-sixth on May-15-2019 at 00:18

Old Post May-02-2019 16:48  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for the-sixth Click here to Send the-sixth a Private Message Add the-sixth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
the-sixth
Supreme tranceaddict

1:08:37 - David Forbes & Mallorca Lee - Quadra

Someone will know the ID at 3:24:20 it is on the tip of my tongue I just cannot recall the artist im sure its dutch or german famous guy

Old Post May-03-2019 10:43  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for the-sixth Click here to Send the-sixth a Private Message Add the-sixth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RavvenTi
Supreme tranceaddict

I did not find this track, sorry.
If there are clues I will write here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3VqgsQukQQ

Tracklist from the archive tranceaddict+update.
2004-02-27 Vox Party @ The Dome, Tel-Aviv, Israel
1. Scott Bond vs Solar Stone - The Red Line Highway
2. Miro - By Your Side (Ronski Speed Mix)
3. Rapid Eye - Santa Cruz
4. Fire & Ice - Para Siempre
5. Triple Seven - May The Grace
6. Electrovoya - Whispers
7. M.I.D.O.R. And Six4Eight - No Mans Land (Original Mix)
8. Ortz - Secret Garden (F&W Beautiful Instrumental)
9. Green Martian - Ladies and Gentleman
10. David Forbes & Mallorca Lee - Quadra
11. Jon The Dentist - Global Phases (Agnelli And Nelsons 2004 Remix)
12. Scirocco - Scirocco (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Remix)
13. Armin van Buuren ft Justine Suissa - Burned With Desire (Kyau vs Albert Remix)
14. Scott Bond Vs Solar Stone - 3rd Earth (Remix)
15. Whirlpool - Under the Sun (Solar Stone Remix)
16. Agnelli & Nelson pres Ultra - Holding On To Nothing
17. Chicane feat Bryan Adams - Dont Give up 2004 (Agnelli & Nelson Remix)
18. Ace's Delight - Mental Theme (Ultra Trance Mix)
19. Jam & Spoon - Follow Me
20. Scott Bond vs Solar Stone - The Red Line Highway
21. Sarah McLachlan - Fallen (Gabriel & Dresden Anti Gravity Mix)
22. Mark Otten - Mushroom Therapy (Armin van Burren Remix)
23. Abel Ramos - Aquarius (Randy Katana Remix)
24. Mike Koglin & Dewar - Pushed On
25. St John Vs Locust - Mindcircles
26. Rapid Eye - Stealing Beauty (Rapid Eye R.E. Mix)
27. Randy Katana - One Solid Save (Sam Sharp Remix)
28. Katana - Tribal Shock
29. ID
30. ID

Old Post May-03-2019 13:37  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for RavvenTi Click here to Send RavvenTi a Private Message Add RavvenTi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

30. Armin van Buuren - Blue Fear (Original 2003 Mix) [Nebula ‎- NEBT061]

Info: https://www.discogs.com/Armin-van-B.../release/311667
Sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cHwb8tOEHM

The last ID is very difficult to find, there are a lot of people who want to know what his name is, including me.

Old Post May-03-2019 13:55  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jivemaster
Supreme tranceaddict

Checked with Marcos (Mark Dearden) and Jas Van Houten and I'm afraid it's none of them.

Also checked with Geert Huinink and it's not him either.

Old Post May-07-2019 06:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Jivemaster Click here to Send Jivemaster a Private Message Visit Jivemaster's homepage! Add Jivemaster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
the-sixth
Supreme tranceaddict

This is frustrating I know I had this I'm sure i even had this in a mix from 2003 I did I really felt that this was released and everything.

My minds telling me JS Ten.

I thought maybe also Randy Katana, Ron Van De Buken, Sander Van Doorn, Marco V, JOOP, Jaron Inc, G&M project, Sam Sharp who had similar sounds and structure back then.

Old Post May-07-2019 15:08  United Kingdom
Jivemaster
Supreme tranceaddict

Not Stephen Finney (JS Ten) as I asked him this exact ID and the 2002 one years ago.

Also pretty certain I asked Randy Katana but can't seem to find the chat transcript now.

Old Post May-07-2019 17:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Jivemaster Click here to Send Jivemaster a Private Message Visit Jivemaster's homepage! Add Jivemaster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RavvenTi
Supreme tranceaddict

No news yet.

You asked him: Woody van Eyden ?

Old Post May-08-2019 12:44  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for RavvenTi Click here to Send RavvenTi a Private Message Add RavvenTi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jivemaster
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by RavvenTi
No news yet.

You asked him: Woody van Eyden ?

Yes and it's not him

Old Post May-08-2019 21:23 
Jivemaster
Supreme tranceaddict

It's also not Stoneface & Terminal, Robert Gitelman, JOOP etc. either.

Last edited by Jivemaster on May-10-2019 at 17:38

Old Post May-09-2019 17:18 
trancer1994
Senior tranceaddict

So after some discogs searching and messaging people, I can confirm:

It is not Signus X (everything was released a decade too early), Mark Sixma (searching for Sixma from the relevant year presented me with a totally different artist), Gouriella (although it could be someone active around the same time who put out slightly faster and slightly harder music than them), Robert Nixon (I messaged him and he said no and that it doesn't sound familiar to him either), Vadim Zhukov (the same as Robert Nixon), Adam White (see above), and all the other normal people we've all tried.
I've had no response from: Ace Da Brain, Orkidea, Michael Smith (Solis), Nick Halkes (Insentive Music Ltd.) and Emmanuel Top. Really don't know where else to turn. Please help somebody.

There might be a couple of people I missed.

Old Post May-13-2019 13:38  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for trancer1994 Click here to Send trancer1994 a Private Message Add trancer1994 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

This track takes me to Jesper Samuelson aka Samuelzone productions, has someone got in touch with him so far?

Old Post May-13-2019 15:35  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Scott Bond - Live @ The Dome (tel-aviv) - 2004-02-27
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksasha sample WMC 2005 #4... [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackV-One - "Dead cities" (Return of the Native remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread