Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Platipus Records Discussion
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Redd
decent idiot

all aboard the hype train, really looking forward to that remix

Klangkarussell - Sternenkinder

Old Post Jan-28-2014 09:28  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Redd Click here to Send Redd a Private Message Add Redd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Enjoy

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Feb-10-2014 01:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kilixpree
Supreme tranceaddict

terra ferma...

Old Post Feb-10-2014 13:42  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Kilixpree Click here to Send Kilixpree a Private Message Add Kilixpree to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RebeL9
The Digital Blonde addict

I am more surprised that the old psytrance farts Loud & Domestic came up with that!

Old Post Feb-11-2014 10:06  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for RebeL9 Click here to Send RebeL9 a Private Message Visit RebeL9's homepage! Add RebeL9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
netroM

Same here. I thought Loud and Domestic was some kind of alias for Simon and Paul or at least one of them, but could only find the Israeli psytrancers when I searched for information.
Not that their productions aren't good (I like Art Making Machine), but the sound was so raw I was surprised it didn't come from old-school artists who had released stuff on Platipus before.

Old Post Feb-11-2014 15:31  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for netroM Click here to Send netroM a Private Message Add netroM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
skatbo
tranceaddict in training

Flat unispired track, even if it has oldschool vibes to it.

Old Post Feb-11-2014 21:21  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for skatbo Click here to Send skatbo a Private Message Add skatbo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Light The Fuse
Training Tranceaddicts

quote:
Originally posted by netroM
Same here. I thought Loud and Domestic was some kind of alias for Simon and Paul or at least one of them, but could only find the Israeli psytrancers when I searched for information.
Not that their productions aren't good (I like Art Making Machine), but the sound was so raw I was surprised it didn't come from old-school artists who had released stuff on Platipus before.

their remix of two full moons and a trout is the best of the last round of remixes - has that similar oldskool (techtrance?) vibe to it (and a lot more life).

this track is a bit flat for me too - but i do hope they continue with this sound - its nice

Last edited by Light The Fuse on Feb-12-2014 at 23:54

Old Post Feb-12-2014 23:42  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Light The Fuse Click here to Send Light The Fuse a Private Message Add Light The Fuse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rubez
Supreme tranceaddict

that vinyl shit track... crap, both mixes.

chab remix is the best rendition of two full moons.

Old Post Feb-13-2014 19:21  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for rubez Click here to Send rubez a Private Message Visit rubez's homepage! Add rubez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kilixpree
Supreme tranceaddict

lol i loved the buildup in the ferra terma remix of vinyl shit. not that bad imo

Old Post Feb-13-2014 20:46  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Kilixpree Click here to Send Kilixpree a Private Message Add Kilixpree to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Light The Fuse
Training Tranceaddicts

quote:
Originally posted by rubez
that vinyl shit track... crap, both mixes.

chab remix is the best rendition of two full moons.

a. thats why i said 'last round of remixes'

b. caspar pound mix is the best version

Old Post Feb-13-2014 23:06  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Light The Fuse Click here to Send Light The Fuse a Private Message Add Light The Fuse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
netroM

Preview of new Art Of Trance collaboration with Eitan Reiter and Kobi Toledano from Loud & Ido Ophir from Domestic: 'Moroccan Roll'.

Old Post Feb-26-2014 11:58  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for netroM Click here to Send netroM a Private Message Add netroM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

^ OK...that is just too damn good.

I've been wondering when Art Of Trance was going to get his shit together. Haven't really liked much besides 'Chung Kuo'. Good to see LOUD & Domestic joining the roster.

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Last edited by Syntonic on Feb-26-2014 at 13:10

Old Post Feb-26-2014 12:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Platipus Records Discussion
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackVery Very well famous track [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAngel Of Trance - Prophecy (Angel Of Trance Mix) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread