Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > The ban paulino thread
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by PaULiN0
House mixes? That where i have the least followers but the most downloads. Read the comments for those idiots who still are on the hate binge haha, this guy rules.

who gives two shits about how many followers and downloads you have. how does that equate to anything meaningful in the real world?

Old Post Oct-06-2014 16:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
who gives two shits about how many followers and downloads you have. how does that equate to anything meaningful in the real world?

Why are you even quoting me on this? please don't tell me you're hating. Since when can't I say something unmeaningful in flta, jesus christ donnie for fucks sake.

Old Post Oct-06-2014 16:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Why are you even quoting me on this? please don't tell me you're hating. Since when can't I say something unmeaningful in flta, jesus christ donnie for fucks sake.

because you sit here and tell us about your followers and downloads day in and day out. I'm asking what the fuck that means and if it correlates into real world items such as gigs. If it doesn't then it really doesn't matter how many times someone hits play or downloads.

Old Post Oct-06-2014 16:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pizzas4Paulino
Suspended User

quote:
I'm asking what the fuck that means and if it correlates into real world items such as gigs.

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...3&#.VDLJY_ldVDw

Old Post Oct-06-2014 16:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Pizzas4Paulino Click here to Send Pizzas4Paulino a Private Message Add Pizzas4Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

quote:
because you sit here and tell us about your followers and downloads day in and day out. I'm asking what the fuck that means and if it correlates into real world items such as gigs. If it doesn't then it really doesn't matter how many times someone hits play or downloads.

Um first off this is the only 2nd time i said and if i wanted to keep saying it who are you to tell me not to? What are you a fake mod or something here? I don't care about gigs, it doesnt mean shit to me. I have my own friends that i spin to and chill with.

Old Post Oct-06-2014 16:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pizzas4Paulino
Suspended User

quote:
I have my own friends that i spin to and chill with.

Old Post Oct-06-2014 16:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Pizzas4Paulino Click here to Send Pizzas4Paulino a Private Message Add Pizzas4Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

quote:
Originally posted by Pizzas4Paulino

Orangesto think about it.. What worse having stuff animals you can actually throw away or a big fat green tattoo of a flowery dove in your arm which is likely permanent.

Edit: lol he just left! watch him comeback.

Old Post Oct-06-2014 17:00  United States
Pizzas4Paulino
Suspended User

Old Post Oct-06-2014 17:02  United States
Faceplant
Supreme tranceaddict

Dude gets them gigs at chuckie cheese all day. He even got his own robotic animal back up band

Old Post Oct-06-2014 17:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Faceplant Click here to Send Faceplant a Private Message Add Faceplant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

You guys are still hating on me. What exactly do you want from me? I'm curious.

Edit: there's more action right now in this forum than there is when i'm gone which is a proven fact. this place is the bomb.

Old Post Oct-06-2014 17:03  United States
Pizzas4Paulino
Suspended User

Old Post Oct-06-2014 17:06  United States
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

The only thing I want when I visit this part of TA is good laugh, is that really worth banning over? or a socialpath. At this point its more antisocial since i don't agree and argue with the majority trend following newbs

Old Post Oct-06-2014 17:09  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > The ban paulino thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID this song please [2010] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackShredder - "Cluster 49 A-Side" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread