Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Other > Political Discussion / Debate > September 11th Attacks - Do You Think It Was a Conspiracy?
Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
culorut
Supreme tranceaddict

Seven CIA Veterans Challenge 9/11 Commission Report

September 23, 2007

September 23, 2007 – Seven CIA veterans have severely criticized the official account of 9/11 and have called for a new investigation. “I think at simplest terms, there’s a cover-up. The 9/11 Report is a joke,” said Raymond McGovern, 27-year veteran of the CIA, who chaired National Intelligence Estimates during the seventies. “There are a whole bunch of unanswered questions. And the reason they’re unanswered is because this administration will not answer the questions,” he said. McGovern, who is also the founder of VIPS (Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity), is one of many signers of a petition to reinvestigate 9/11.[1]

During his 27-year CIA career, McGovern personally delivered intelligence briefings to Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush, their Vice Presidents, Secretaries of State, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and many other senior government officials. Upon retirement in 1990, McGovern was awarded the CIA’s Intelligence Commendation Medallion and received a letter of appreciation from then President George H. W. Bush. However, McGovern returned the award[2] in 2006 in protest of the current George W. Bush Administration’s advocacy and use of torture.

In his blurb for 9/11 and American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out,” edited by David Ray Griffin and Peter Dale Scott, McGovern wrote[3]: “It has long been clear that the Bush-Cheney administration cynically exploited the attacks of 9/11 to promote its imperial designs. But the present volume confronts us with evidence for an even more disturbing conclusion: that the 9/11 attacks were themselves orchestrated by this administration precisely so they could be thus exploited. If this is true, it is not merely the case, as the Downing Street memos show, that the stated reason for attacking Iraq was a lie. It is also the case that the whole “war on terror” was based on a prior deception. This book hence confronts the American people---indeed the people of the world as a whole---with an issue second to none in importance and urgency. I give this book, which in no way can be dismissed as the ravings of ‘paranoid conspiracy theorists,’ my highest possible recommendation.”

Continued:http://www.opednews.com/articles/ge..._veterans_c.htm

Old Post Sep-24-2007 16:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for culorut Click here to Send culorut a Private Message Add culorut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LittleGoku
tranceaddict

ask Bill Maher.

Bill Maher. This popular figure for the liberal wing confirms this particular forum has some _____________ people.

Last edited by LittleGoku on Sep-27-2007 at 09:14

Old Post Sep-27-2007 09:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LittleGoku Click here to Send LittleGoku a Private Message Add LittleGoku to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancer-X
mutatis mutandis

quote:
Originally posted by LittleGoku
ask Bill Maher.

Bill Maher. This popular figure for the liberal wing confirms this particular forum has some _____________ people.

It's really easy to back the government's official story - just as long as you don't investigate all of the whitewash, inconsistencies, ommissions and distortions that have congruously become a part of it.

Although I do agree with him sometimes, I think that Bill Maher is for the most part just another left-leaning gatekeeper.

Old Post Sep-27-2007 17:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancer-X Click here to Send Trancer-X a Private Message Visit Trancer-X's homepage! Add Trancer-X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Krypton
83.798 g/6.022x10^23

The towers were brought down by secondary explosions. I have no sources, but I do recall the twin towers being specifically designed to withstand commercial jet liner accidents.

Old Post Sep-28-2007 02:05  Korea-Democratic Peoples Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for Krypton Click here to Send Krypton a Private Message Visit Krypton's homepage! Add Krypton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:
Originally posted by Krypton
The towers were brought down by secondary explosions. I have no sources, but I do recall the twin towers being specifically designed to withstand commercial jet liner accidents.

i didnt realise you threw your towel in with the morons? this is another half-truth propogated by the tinfoil brigade.

here's just the tiniest hint: the titanic was BUILT to be unsinkable. honestly, im surprised at your foolishness.

gee, imagine a massive building that was hit by a massive plane having "secondary explosions". i wouldve thought nothing at all would have happened afterwards- no explosions, no fire, nothing falling at all!

Old Post Sep-28-2007 02:26  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind

quote:

Thats is alot of people talking about the same thing,and I highly doubt that are a bunch of conspiracy Theorists just making shit up.

Looks like we are getting close to the bottom of all this.

Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/DJMysticMind

Old Post Sep-28-2007 02:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for hardcore trancer Click here to Send hardcore trancer a Private Message Visit hardcore trancer's homepage! Add hardcore trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Krypton
83.798 g/6.022x10^23

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
i didnt realise you threw your towel in with the morons? this is another half-truth propogated by the tinfoil brigade.

here's just the tiniest hint: the titanic was BUILT to be unsinkable. honestly, im surprised at your foolishness.

gee, imagine a massive building that was hit by a massive plane having "secondary explosions". i wouldve thought nothing at all would have happened afterwards- no explosions, no fire, nothing falling at all!

Care to actually address the content of the video? I don't want to hear your speculation..

Old Post Sep-28-2007 03:59  Korea-Democratic Peoples Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for Krypton Click here to Send Krypton a Private Message Visit Krypton's homepage! Add Krypton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:
Care to actually address the content of the video? I don't want to hear your speculation..

does it have anything other than various news reports from that chaotic day? does it have anything other than panicked people repeating hearsay and third-hand information? does it provide any evidence at all that the various "explosions" heard that day were generated by explosives rather than any of the million things that could explode in a skyscraper hit by a big plane?

honestly, i read your posts with interest and i am extremely surprised you could be duped by some half-arsed youtube video which doesn't actually present a shred of evidence. i am surprised you can't see the relationship between terror, panic, news reporters, rescuers etc and unsubstantiated theories that are born in such an environment.

i am also keen to hear your explanation of how the government overcame the logistical nightmare that was

-secretly planting explosives in a huge building x3
-hiding the demolition cord (hundreds of kilometers)
-knowing exactly where to plant them coz they knew exactly where the planes were going to hit

etc etc etc.

the controlled demolition hypothesis creates far more questions that it supposedly answers, and shame on you krypton for becoming an internet detective with second-rate movies

Old Post Sep-28-2007 04:30  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lebezniatnikov
Stupidity Annoys Me

The US government isn't capable of keeping a secret. Especially one this large that would involve so many people. It's simply not feasible. Anyone who has seen the massive bureaucracy in action knows what I'm talking about.

Old Post Sep-28-2007 04:58  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for Lebezniatnikov Click here to Send Lebezniatnikov a Private Message Add Lebezniatnikov to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:
Originally posted by Lebezniatnikov
The US government isn't capable of keeping a secret. Especially one this large that would involve so many people. It's simply not feasible. Anyone who has seen the massive bureaucracy in action knows what I'm talking about.

precisely, bush couldn't even keep his illegal wire-tapping secret ffs.

Old Post Sep-28-2007 05:06  Australia
Lebezniatnikov
Stupidity Annoys Me

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
precisely, bush couldn't even keep his illegal wire-tapping secret ffs.

Or Clinton's sex life, or Libby's phone records, or Gonzales' memos... etc.

Old Post Sep-28-2007 05:10  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for Lebezniatnikov Click here to Send Lebezniatnikov a Private Message Add Lebezniatnikov to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancer-X
mutatis mutandis

quote:
Originally posted by Lebezniatnikov
Or Clinton's sex life, or Libby's phone records, or Gonzales' memos... etc.

Or Washington's homosexual and/or child prostitution rings, or what goes on at Area 51 (with thousands of people being flown in and out on a DAILY basis), etc.

Old Post Sep-28-2007 06:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancer-X Click here to Send Trancer-X a Private Message Visit Trancer-X's homepage! Add Trancer-X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Other > Political Discussion / Debate > September 11th Attacks - Do You Think It Was a Conspiracy?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCan someone ID this song please? [2005] [6]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDavid Alvarado - "Blue" (Smith & Selway Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread