Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > TAs unite with computing power to fight Cancer
Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Sunsnail
Global Moderator

Cancer is so gay omg

Old Post Jun-03-2005 06:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Sunsnail Click here to Send Sunsnail a Private Message Add Sunsnail to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
N:Dure
tranceaddict

Re: TAs unite with computing power to fight Cancer

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
A landmark research project has begun that allows people to make a real difference in the fight against cancer.

I'm in.

Old Post Jun-04-2005 19:08  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for N:Dure Click here to Send N:Dure a Private Message Add N:Dure to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DC76
Senior tranceaddict

Count me in. My aunt and a few of my family friends have died of cancer.

My CPU's barely running anything at all at the moment... the "System Idle Process" readout seldom gets lower than 94% :P

Old Post Jun-07-2005 04:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DC76 Click here to Send DC76 a Private Message Add DC76 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AirPole
Trance, where are you??

I can't believe i haven't done this way earlier. I'm also a member now of the TrancEaddict team.

Edit: it keeps saying 'Primary Task Is Executing.' Does that mean it's working already?

Orbital - The Girl With The Sun In Her Head
Jam & Spoon - Stella
Chicane - The Drive Home

- Next Party Stops -

Trance Energy 15th Edition, Jaarbeurs Utrecht, February 23rd.

Last edited by AirPole on Jun-25-2005 at 10:19

Old Post Jun-25-2005 10:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for AirPole Click here to Send AirPole a Private Message Add AirPole to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dupz
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by AirPole
I can't believe i haven't done this way earlier. I'm also a member now of the TrancEaddict team.

Edit: it keeps saying 'Primary Task Is Executing.' Does that mean it's working already?

yep, that's working away just fine..

Old Post Jun-26-2005 04:00  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Dupz Click here to Send Dupz a Private Message Add Dupz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AirPole
Trance, where are you??

Thnx m8. All members should do this imo. Cancer is such a devastating disease and yet a cure has to be found.

Orbital - The Girl With The Sun In Her Head
Jam & Spoon - Stella
Chicane - The Drive Home

- Next Party Stops -

Trance Energy 15th Edition, Jaarbeurs Utrecht, February 23rd.

Old Post Jun-26-2005 04:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for AirPole Click here to Send AirPole a Private Message Add AirPole to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nicole_Derry
tranceaddict in training

seems interesting

Old Post Jul-06-2005 16:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nicole_Derry Visit Nicole_Derry's homepage! Add Nicole_Derry to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
airmartin
tranceaddict

Sounds like a little thing to look into, I signed up and joined the team

Old Post Jul-28-2005 16:06  England
Click Here to See the Profile for airmartin Click here to Send airmartin a Private Message Add airmartin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
leedearn
Senior tranceaddict

'we couldnt find cancer, so we found a man with cancer, take that cancer you scrotum'

Old Post Aug-02-2005 10:17  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for leedearn Click here to Send leedearn a Private Message Visit leedearn's homepage! Add leedearn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rainborn
"Wtf-Post Of The Year"

I joined the team but I can't find my name anywhere on the list.
Do you guys hate me?

Rainborn is the name

Old Post Aug-02-2005 14:19  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Rainborn Click here to Send Rainborn a Private Message Visit Rainborn's homepage! Add Rainborn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orbax
Supreme tranceaddict

how many years do we have

Old Post Aug-31-2005 02:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Orbax Click here to Send Orbax a Private Message Add Orbax to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orbax
Supreme tranceaddict

how many years do we have

Old Post Aug-31-2005 02:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Orbax Click here to Send Orbax a Private Message Add Orbax to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > TAs unite with computing power to fight Cancer
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAgain, Jack de Marseille @ ILT 2001 (including track) [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRah - "Glow" (Airbase Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread