Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Tranceaddict.com first registered 1 YEAR ago today :)
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
TBass
tranceaddict

A Few Months ago, I was going to start up a Trance site just like this one, untill one day on Napster, I downloaded a file that said http://www.tranceaddict.com, so I decided to pay a visit to it. And come to see, what a great site it is and there is no reason for me to work on a site that's far better than I could have done !

Keep up the Great Work
T-Bass

Old Post Jan-24-2001 13:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for TBass Click here to Send TBass a Private Message Visit TBass's homepage! Add TBass to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tu_face
No Known Cure...

Smoking ..umm..something Thought it was longer than that!

I thought the site had been running longer than that! i must have first visited about 2 day after it started anyways happy birthday to simply the best trance site on the web!

Peace

Old Post Jan-24-2001 14:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for tu_face Click here to Send tu_face a Private Message Add tu_face to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
-DoomBringer-
Supreme trancEaddict

Hey congrats Swamper with the birthday of your Site...
keep up the good work...

-DoomBringer-

Old Post Jan-24-2001 15:37  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for -DoomBringer- Click here to Send -DoomBringer- a Private Message Add -DoomBringer- to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mizzuno
tata master

King

Well happy birthday tranceaddict.com, I see that the quality of the people who visit this site and the regular forum members are the best on the net...bar none! I am happy that this site has continued to evolve and it just seems to get better with every change, Thanks swamper....

The Mizzz

Old Post Jan-24-2001 16:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mizzuno Click here to Send mizzuno a Private Message Add mizzuno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TeKnoHe@d2025
Derek Howell Addict

Congrads Swamper. Great site, keep up the good work.

Old Post Jan-24-2001 16:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TeKnoHe@d2025 Click here to Send TeKnoHe@d2025 a Private Message Visit TeKnoHe@d2025's homepage! Add TeKnoHe@d2025 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
occrider
Traveladdict

King

Ok Swamper, since it's the birthday of your site, you have to go to each of our respective cities where we will all take you out drinking and get you absolutely smashed. Chop, chop you have a lot of places to visit ....

Old Post Jan-24-2001 16:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for occrider Click here to Send occrider a Private Message Add occrider to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ SHY
Senior trancEaddict

King

Happy Birthday to Tranceaddict
Happy Birthday to... Oh sorry got caught up in the moment

This is the only site I make sure I visit once a day!!!

cool music + cool people = KICKASS SITE

Congrats Swamper...

Old Post Jan-24-2001 16:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ SHY Click here to Send DJ SHY a Private Message Add DJ SHY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pyrolex
Senior trancEaddict

Thumbs up

Hi!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I think that everything, that should be said on such an event is said.
Great site and great people (this proves, that people in trance are the better men )

Go on with the great work on this site.

Bye,
P.

Old Post Jan-24-2001 17:54  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for pyrolex Click here to Send pyrolex a Private Message Add pyrolex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancaholic
Danish Prophet of Doom

Congratulations. Both on the birthday and the quality of the site. All have been said so..here's to another great year!

Old Post Jan-24-2001 19:41  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for trancaholic Click here to Send trancaholic a Private Message Add trancaholic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
agi
Bemused tranceaddict

Congrats

Happy birthday to one of the coolest sites on the net. Its definetely the first place i think of coming every time i go online, keep up the great work Swamper.

Peace

Old Post Jan-24-2001 19:59  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for agi Click here to Send agi a Private Message Add agi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TeKnoHe@d2025
Derek Howell Addict

occrider, u're from Pittsburgh? That's where I'm at. Surprised to see anybody from the burgh here.

Old Post Jan-24-2001 20:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TeKnoHe@d2025 Click here to Send TeKnoHe@d2025 a Private Message Visit TeKnoHe@d2025's homepage! Add TeKnoHe@d2025 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BIGkev
Senior tranceaddict

Swamper, how does it feel to know that you have had a positive effect on thousands of people. You have brought Trance music to a new level with providing the access to information on the music that we all love so much. The music, the videos, the forum it is all awesome. Happy B-day and many more with much success on future projects too. I hope to meet up with you in Acapulco and we can do some belated b-day partying. Hit me up with an e-mail on when you will be down there, I hope to be down there for awhile...hehehe!!!

Old Post Jan-24-2001 20:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BIGkev Click here to Send BIGkev a Private Message Add BIGkev to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Tranceaddict.com first registered 1 YEAR ago today :)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEars Needed for Unknown Track. I created a soundclip to assist... [2005] [7]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackChemical Brothers - "Nude Night" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread