Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > How old are you trancEaddicts?
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ADK
Supreme tranceaddict

Smile

17, turning 18 on the 24th of april!!!

ADK

Old Post Mar-11-2001 11:35  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for ADK Click here to Send ADK a Private Message Add ADK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[A|ienFactory]
trancEaddict in JAIL

ce\/E|\|tEAn

Last edited by [A|ienFactory] on Mar-11-2001 at 20:56

Old Post Mar-11-2001 20:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for [A|ienFactory] Click here to Send [A|ienFactory] a Private Message Visit [A|ienFactory]'s homepage! Add [A|ienFactory] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Miss Proximus
titelloos

Smoking ..umm..something

9-Teen
Wish I wasn't a teen anymore! When I'm 21 I'll go to the US to toast on my b-day!
Damn...I started drinking alcohol in bars at 14 in Holland! Never been asked for no damn ID!
Anyway, my first big rave was at 15, even though you had to be 18 to get inside!
Anywayz...doe-wap-doe-wap whu-evah!

Old Post Mar-11-2001 20:50  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Miss Proximus Click here to Send Miss Proximus a Private Message Visit Miss Proximus's homepage! Add Miss Proximus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cyberia
born trancEaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Proximus
Anyway, my first big rave was at 15, even though you had to be 18 to get inside!
Anywayz...doe-wap-doe-wap whu-evah!

Yes they aren't that strict with girls hey,get to see that a lot!

quote:
Als er zo ene sta, heb ik twee woorden...Engelbert Humperdinck, ik rij altij me humperdinck daar wijk ik ni van af

Old Post Mar-11-2001 22:16  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for cyberia Click here to Send cyberia a Private Message Add cyberia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fraggle
trancEaddict Neverland

Hello!

Hi, I'm 22 turning 23 in May!
This is my first post here, wuhoo - found this site a couple of days ago & must say I love it
Well, greetings all from Oz, cya 'round!
Mikey.

Old Post Mar-12-2001 11:24  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fraggle Click here to Send Fraggle a Private Message Visit Fraggle's homepage! Add Fraggle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arturob
Supreme tranceaddict

Cool

and still cant go to Club Space or Shadow Lounge.
3 more and i'm going to LAS VEGAS for celebration.

Old Post Mar-12-2001 17:34  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for arturob Click here to Send arturob a Private Message Visit arturob's homepage! Add arturob to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FinnHawk
Supreme tranceaddict

and I've only been listening to trance for less than two years (wish it was longer).

Old Post Mar-13-2001 03:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for FinnHawk Click here to Send FinnHawk a Private Message Add FinnHawk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

I turned 21 in february

Old Post Mar-13-2001 05:45 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tranceboi54
Senior tranceaddict

16 and happy with my new car, bmw 525! not an old one about 2 years ago, heh.

Old Post Mar-13-2001 06:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for tranceboi54 Click here to Send tranceboi54 a Private Message Add tranceboi54 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Robvef
Bring That Beat Back!!!

I feel a kind of old here. I am 24 and turning 25 in October.

Old Post Mar-13-2001 13:06  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Robvef Click here to Send Robvef a Private Message Visit Robvef's homepage! Add Robvef to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
breakdown
trancEaddict x

quote:
Originally posted by tranceboi54
16 and happy with my new car, bmw 525! not an old one about 2 years ago, heh.

eh feelin rich eh?? BMW 525 @ 16 yrs old?? ain't that pretty excessiveee?????

lol

Old Post Mar-13-2001 13:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for breakdown Click here to Send breakdown a Private Message Add breakdown to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Robvef
Bring That Beat Back!!!

Hmmm, I am 24, have a well paid job, but I do not own a car. What am I doing wrong. I know. I don't have rich parents.

Old Post Mar-13-2001 13:23  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Robvef Click here to Send Robvef a Private Message Visit Robvef's homepage! Add Robvef to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > How old are you trancEaddicts?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSuper-cool bass heavy house - ID please? [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMelodica - Tornado (PPK Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread